OM Mod
Staff member
Lady_Gaga_-_Chromatica.png

i'm not liking it that much tho

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Lady_Gaga_-_Chromatica.png

i'm not liking it that much tho

I'm listening to it right now too. It gives me shopping for clothes in the year 2000 vibes. Maybe some songs can be growers but I'm surprised by how much everything blends into one, as usually the very least you can expect with a Gaga record is an eclectic mix of sounds and big interesting melodies. I found this new record dull. I think I'd really enjoy Replay by itself, but having to listen to ten or so remixes of RuPaul album tracks before reaching it kind of made it lose its potential power. My favourite is the Elton John duet. It's low key hilarious. It sounds like that one song in a Danish Eurovision NF that's at least a bit interesting (enjoyable in an ironic sense) but of course doesn't win the Danish Eurovision NF. Still far from her best though.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Same to you guys. I don't think any of these tracks are bad per se but they are all 6/10 bland efforts that I won't remember two minutes later. Let's take ARTPOP as it is pretty much EDM inspired as well. At least there I can tell them apart very easily. This one though..........

Idk, I've become stricter to my pop songs. Or maybe it is my mood overall that doesn't let me properly enjoy them anymore.

DenizESC

Banned
I tried it, but lost interest after 4 songs... it is not like it was terrible or anything, i just didn't care about it at all...which might be worse. I kinda like Stupid Love though, which she already released as a single. Seems she knows too it doesn't get better.

From interviews that I saw of her, I could already tell she isn't as passionate about music and was not going to come with something epic.

Lindon

Does anyone know who the artist is and what is the name of the song? You have to listen to this with headphones, that's absolutely fascinating.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:uk: MARINA - To Be Human

This has a certain poignancy about it at a time like this.

Seok-jin

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
Does anyone know who the artist is and what is the name of the song? You have to listen to this with headphones, that's absolutely fascinating.

I came up empty :/ Let me know if you ever find out who they are.

:fi: Tähti, hiekka ja varjo by Marko Hietala

Top Bottom