Contact us

What song are you OBSESSED with at the moment?!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:us: Kesha - Raising Hell ft. Big Freedia

I'm obsessed with this music video

tuorem

:kr: Taeyeon - Spark xmusic First track that I like from her as a soloist, it was about time! Everything about this comeback is on point: music, visuals, voice, dance. I'm hooked!!

[MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] If you're looking for a WV entry... :mrgreen:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
:kr: Taeyeon - Spark xmusic First track that I like from her as a soloist, it was about time! Everything about this comeback is on point: music, visuals, voice, dance. I'm hooked!!

[MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] If you're looking for a WV entry... :mrgreen:

i'm also not the biggest fan of taeyeon but this is good xheat definitely on the list (but probably for a NF i've been thinking for quite some time)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I'm obsessed with this live performance, in which Big Freedia emerges from the rain curtain in a special super cool and surprise appearance and yells profound things like she's Esma xheat xheat xheat xheat

:lol: It kinda looks like she stage invaded and they just went with it. :lol: :lol:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

I love Taeyeon as a soloist ! Spark is by far my favorite, but from her new album I like Love You Like Crazy and Gravity a lot too.

[MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] didn't think I would like this live performance so much ! Definitely better than the studio version.

Realest

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
:au: Jessica Mauboy - Little Things

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
[MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] [MENTION=13974]DenizESC[/MENTION] Gavlyn’s back to her classic sound and this too tasty.

Top Bottom