Contact us

What is your most recent purchase?

michaelneser14

Recently I purchased cheap prada perfumes and this perfume is perfect for all seasons, helping you feel fresh and beautiful.
AND

Muroney

Recently I purchased a subscription to this service which is going to digitize my business. What is particularly awesome it is the cost of all this which is minuscule compared to the money I will save by using this service.
AND
Recently I ordered the new Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition at Amazon. It is the 5th generation of the iconic reader :) the enlarged display to 6.8 inches was the last argument for me to make up my mind to finally make the order :)

Last edited:

Charly

Black friday Asos sales

Apart from that;
A McDonalds Big Mac and a Bubble tea around the corner for lunch

Jermain Frimpong

Recently I purchased orthopedic modular mats by Orthopuzzle https://orthopuzzle.ca/ which are perfect to prevent flat feet.
AND
I have tested tons of mats and eventually came to the conclusion that cheap mats are almost never good :( on the other hand, really expensive ones are also not obligatory good. Actually ithe ones you bought offer the best value for money I suppose!

Last edited:

DeepInsidePaulOscar

A cardboard box of Cadbury Heroes. The box was a bit battered and held together with tape, so it was reduced from €6.50 to €3.25.
I'm eating some now. xpopcorn

Recently I ordered the new Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition at Amazon. It is the 5th generation of the iconic reader :) the enlarged display to 6.8 inches was the last argument for me to make up my mind to finally make the order :) in the store the MAP pricing was very cheap so it was a steal. Here are some more details about MAP pricing.
The latest Paperwhite is really gorgeous but I am waiting for the renewed Oasis. Maybe it will even have a color display at last 🤞

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
menstruation cup

Top Bottom