Contact us

What is your first Eurovision memory you can remember?

lilka

It is her who I owe this level.

I have always stayed two steps behind throughout all these 16 years, haven’t maintained contact with the fanclub, didn’t have insta at all (this was actually because im not a social media type of person in general) and haven’t sent her anything because of all these obstacles. I’ve always thought “Come on, you live far away, money, job, flights…” until 2022. Now it turns out she remembered me from insta when she saw me there and I only started writing in December. She called me by my name and homeland when I came :eek:

JenJen94

It is her who I owe this level.

I have always stayed two steps behind throughout all these 16 years, haven’t maintained contact with the fanclub, didn’t have insta at all (this was actually because im not a social media type of person in general) and haven’t sent her anything because of all these obstacles. I’ve always thought “Come on, you live far away, money, job, flights…” until 2022. Now it turns out she remembered me from insta when she saw me there and I only started writing in December. She called me by my name and homeland when I came :eek:

That's amazing!! Just shows what a mark you left on her-and a good one too :D

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
It was in 2004 when we were hosting it in Istanbul.

My dad and mom sat in the bedroom and watched the show on a small 34" VCR TV. It was right before we moved out of the city and half of the house was packed in bags and packages so it wasn't really the time for me to focus on something like that. I didn't really watch the show with them but I remember hearing the songs while playing on my Gameboy in the wardrobe. I became a Eurovision fan only 5 years after that, watching the full show first time in 2009.

Top Bottom