Contact us

What games do you play?

Uto

Veteran
I believe that console time is passing by. Now PC are powerful enough to compete with consoles.
Not sure what you mean. PC's have pretty much always been more powerful than consoles. Whenever a console launches it promises performance of a fairly high end PC at the price tag of a low-to-mid-level PC and a couple of exclusive games and gadgets. Nintendo does things differently, they give you rather anemic hardware for a relatively hefty prices, but the amount of exclusives is massive and they are completely banking on that.

Freddy Luka

The bosses always cause the biggest problems :) when I was accomplishing the Nyalotha mission at WoW I also had lots of problems with the 12 bosses :)
Same here :) I like WoW very much but sometimes I feel completely helpless while accomplishing some of its missions like the Nyalotha mission for example. Btw have you ever dealt with such services like this one https://skycoach.gg/wow-boost Is it worth it? What do you think?

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Are any of you who play the sims (or not) following that Paralives game that's meant to be coming out at some point and will rival EAs monopoly on life similuation games?.

Well they've been releasing short clips of stuff in the game and my god it looks so great. This is just an indie style game with a small crew of people on it supported by Patreon donations and they're literally putting EA to shame at every turn. Obviously the graphic quality isn't as top notch as the sims (but even some of theirs is poor) but it's still highly impressive.

Heres the latest snippet but there are loads more on their channel.

Ausesken

Are any of you who play the sims (or not) following that Paralives game that's meant to be coming out at some point and will rival EAs monopoly on life similuation games?.

Well they've been releasing short clips of stuff in the game and my god it looks so great. This is just an indie style game with a small crew of people on it supported by Patreon donations and they're literally putting EA to shame at every turn. Obviously the graphic quality isn't as top notch as the sims (but even some of theirs is poor) but it's still highly impressive.

Heres the latest snippet but there are loads more on their channel.
The first videos were great, but I don't like that "cartoon" style they have added in the last ones. I like more realistic graphics tbh.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The first videos were great, but I don't like that "cartoon" style they have added in the last ones. I like more realistic graphics tbh.

I guess its just perspective and what people like but i think its improved. Especially the level of detail, look at the lighting and shadowing in these 2 videos:.

I do agree the super cartoonish style isn't the best but i don't think its strengths lay there but in the fact you can do stuff that is simply impossible in the sims. I really believe that if this game comes out it will kill the sims in the same way city skylines did with simcity.

Ausesken

I guess its just perspective and what people like but i think its improved. Especially the level of detail, look at the lighting and shadowing in these 2 videos:.

I do agree the super cartoonish style isn't the best but i don't think its strengths lay there but in the fact you can do stuff that is simply impossible in the sims. I really believe that if this game comes out it will kill the sims in the same way city skylines did with simcity.
Yeah, but idk, so far I don't like these graphics, especially with the parafolks XD. I hope the gameplay is extremely good to cancel this out.

Recently I have been playing only games made by Riot Games. It turned out to be a nice studio :) 2 weeks ago discovered Valorant, now got addicted to League of Legends. Most of all I like its clash mode, it is really great. But don't want to jump into conclusions since I play it for not too long. In some missions it is really difficult and I use this service https://skycoach.gg/lol-boost to fix everything up. But I like LoL pretty much so far :)

Last edited:

DannyDS

Okay so I'm currently obsessed with Planet Coaster. Ever since Belgium went in lockdown, I've spent so much time on it.

I present to you, 'Derailed!'. A mine train coaster with an intense and exciting second half, including a dark tunnel!

foldpaw

Okay so I'm currently obsessed with Planet Coaster. Ever since Belgium went in lockdown, I've spent so much time on it.

I present to you, 'Derailed!'. A mine train coaster with an intense and exciting second half, including a dark tunnel!

That crown never falls. There must be a sticky glue on his head.

Jeremiah

I have been playing PoE for a few years (since late 2016) and I recently beat CP 1000, finished my Master Crafter and finished Cadwell's Silver on my main account. Once I finish more DLC's I will soon start Gold. I have almost 3200 hours of playing time and every minute I've loved every minute of it! The most amazing part is the amount of things to do and exactly what each has to offer. The game's motto "play your way" is very true, at least in a broad sense. The issue of handicaps is a different subject, but I digress.

From single-player to multiplayer, there is a wide variety of missions, including quests, dungeons, raids / trials and PvP modes such as Battlefield (4v4v4 teams) and Cyrodiil (a huge PvP zone contested by three allies). There is a huge amount of crafting work in this game, all of which can play a very important role in other areas (such as stationary crafting and food/drink enthusiasts). There is fishing, flying, role-playing, guilds, resource and PoE currency, and don't forget to mention the great amount of knowledge (written and conversation books). The game can offer a lot of content for so many people and their different styles of play.
PoE is a great game, no doubt but I prefer something like Battlefield.

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I have been playing ESO for a few years (since late 2016) and I recently beat CP 1000, finished my Master Crafter and finished Cadwell's Silver on my main account. Once I finish more DLC's I will soon start Gold. I have almost 3200 hours of playing time and every minute I've loved every minute of it! The most amazing part is the amount of things to do and exactly what each has to offer. The game's motto "play your way" is very true, at least in a broad sense. The issue of handicaps is a different subject, but I digress.

From single-player to multiplayer, there is a wide variety of missions, including quests, dungeons, raids / trials and PvP modes such as Battlefield (4v4v4 teams) and Cyrodiil (a huge PvP zone contested by three allies). There is a huge amount of crafting work in this game, all of which can play a very important role in other areas (such as stationary crafting and food/drink enthusiasts). There is fishing, flying, role-playing, guilds, resource and ESO gold farming, and don't forget to mention the great amount of knowledge (written and conversation books). The game can offer a lot of content for so many people and their different styles of play.

Oh wow, someone who plays ESO xheat I've been playing since late 2015 and I've only hit CP 800 bless. :lol:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Ana plays touhou, unconnected marketeers version

i... finally completed the game on normal!!!!1

...on my 4th try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤡

In short:

- Fantastic idea with the cards. Issues: I flop a lot in this game, so I just buy lives lmao also I can't seen to use the active cards because I always click on the bomb button instead.
- Am sadness with sakuya's new gameplay, because she is my to-go character when available, but... yes not happening. go go sanae
- I find all the characters more memorable than the ones from WBAWK. Tenkyu's outfit is a choice though.
de68a29eb695e3f9442d16d351a7379e99d9e089.png

I like Momoyo's design the most, I think?

b02caf32ebceeb77dcd4b44dd414e314d3671382.png

Extras usually have great designs. Shame I'm disastrous at such stages. xcry

Lovely and colorful spell cards, and I adore colorful things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

- Songs I can't wait to be eurobeated:

Smart move on these choir bits in both:

Reminds me of Koishi's theme:

Reminds me of Nue's theme (one of my favorites to this day):

- Conclusion: 10/10 would flop again

heke1988

Right now I am playing Control Ultimate Edition, FallGuys and Icewind Dale: Enchanced Edition.

tomos2019

I am absolutely terrible at games and tend not to play them for like hours and hours and so don't really feel justified in rushing out to buy the latest PS5 etc, funnily enough sometimes I can feel more interested in the history of what are the most obscure consoles and stupid stuff like that than actually sitting down and playing them but I currently own a PS1 on which I play either Crash Bandicoot or Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped and I have that Sega Megadrive classic console emulator thing on which I normally play either Sonic 1 or 2, sadly my PS2 which did actually give me some quite good times randomly stopped working a couple of years back :( and as for handhelds I have a Game Boy Color, a Nintendo DS and at one point acquired a Game Boy Advance which I haven't got working yet, but most of the time the only sort of game I can really be good at is something like the Sims 3 that I've gone through phases of! :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom