Contact us

What games do you play?

Milos-BC

^^ Good choices :D

I must say Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is really amazingly good. The best game I've played this year. Also looking forward to Trine 2. I enjoyed the first part, it was so great, full of nostalgic moments, and a great mix of puzzle and platforming elements.

In case you didn't try it, take a look at the gameplay here. It doesn't require a strong PC

Michelangelo

I don't play that much games, but I do play The Sims 3 now and then. And I'm a sucker for strategy games. I bought Total War: Empire recently.

MyHeartIsYours

I was playing Fable III this weekend with my cousin, it's really great :D.

Last edited:

Milos-BC

I was playing Fable III this weekend with my cousin, it's really great :D.

I downloaded this game (piracy FTW :twisted:), and tried it today, it is really awesome. I didn't play previous Fable games, but will have do it once I get more free time. :D

@alca: Oh, you are playing CS? :D I thought I am the only one who still enjoys it :lol:

Last edited:

Scooby

I play only sports game, like Football Manager, FIFA Football, NBA or NHL and Tennis! Thats enough for me!

Jesus

I'm playing now The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (again!). And I'm waiting so bad for the next step in the saga, Skyrim!!

o_O!!!!!

MyHeartIsYours

I downloaded this game (piracy FTW :twisted:), and tried it today, it is really awesome. I didn't play previous Fable games, but will have do it once I get more free time. :D

Same, I've not played them either. I will have to maybe at summer. For now I'll play this a bit more though! :D

Magizian

I must say Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is really amazingly good. The best game I've played this year

I'm really enjoying it, so far. I like how they mixed the storyline, and the jumping back and forth in time works very well. Dunno how many people I have killed by now, but I'm amazed that there are still people left in the city :lol:

Milos-BC

^^ Haha, I didn't really kill civilians in the game although I agree that the storyline is really great. There will be a new AC game coming out soon.

r3gg13

I used to play games, I stopped a while back. I still haven't finished the Getaway game that came out for PS2 almost 10 years ago :lol:. I suck at games and I'm not really a big fan :lol:

Top Bottom