Contact us

What games do you play?

PoppySnuggleGlass

I love video games (my first job was working in a Gamestation :D), and play quite a wide variety. Over the past few months I’ve been playing Civilization IV, Assassins Creed II, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Europa Universalis.

strupberry

I've been a Sims addict from the start. Even when I was just a little kid, playing DOS games I fantasized about playing a game where you can control a person through a normal day and lifetime, interacting with environment :mrgreen: With Sims 2 I also started doing machinima videos for songs, but I'm yet to do some for Sims 3, just waiting for enough expansion packs. :p

Oh and I've also played some Heroes, Age of Empires and similar.. But never any shooting games, I dislike guns.

Last edited:

Sean

Admin
Staff member
I used to be a huge gamer, mostly Nintendo consoles and PC games but in the past few years I haven't really played as much for some reason, I should probably start up again.

However, last week I dug out my old copy of Animal Crossing: Wild World and now I'm hooked again :/ :lol:

Quent91

I play Battlefield 1942 again. But it's quickly getting boring...
And I'm furious cuz one of my fave games - Railroad Tycoon 3 - is not at all compatible with W7...

Milos-BC

^^ Have you tried to run it in a compatibility mode for Win XP?

Milos-BC

Oh, that's a shame :(

Yeah, you can try with Virtual Machine, I think I have that software myself too, and it works great

Quent91

I just tried it. IMO, the cd is the problem. My driver makes a lot of noise and it's slow to install... But I don't understand cuz on this same pc, I had Vista, and it worked great at that time... :?
But it's not scratched at all :(

Cooler

Banned
Chicken Invaders, I was playing it a lot before, now I started again :lol:

Mielmo

I like Final Fantasy (esp. SNES-PSX era, though I've been playing the Dissidia games and I love them), Professor Layton (I'm still waiting for the fourth game, Level-5, I'm still waiting), Fire Emblem (even though I end pulling my hair because it can get very hard), the Ace Attorney series (all of them).

I'm planning on buying a 3DS (only $50 away in savings). Also, waiting for the Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright crossover like whoa.

mariopl

I love Final Fantasy series! I cant wait for 13-2 and 13 versus :) I mainly play rpg-fantasy games. I also like Resident Evil series, and for PC I'm in love with Heroes Might&Magic :D

Jesus

I used to play World of warcraft... but since I almost lost my social life, I left it forever xDD

Magizian

At the moment:

- Football Manager 2011.
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
- Dragon Age II - for the 2nd time.

I also used to play WoW (a lot) :lol:

Top Bottom