Contact us

What games do you play?

DenizESC

Banned
Since we all basic bitches why don't we just play Fortnite and settle this once and for all. Although after giving it 3 tries I still have no clue what to do in that game.

But Im pretty sure Flo wins whatever we play lol

can't believe I ever said 'why don't we just play fortnite'

Like that's a legitimate thing, I said. How high must I have been lord.

DenizESC

Banned

omg flashback to highschool baseball, y'know just waiting for your turn, chatting wiv the squad and then it's your turn and you suddenly have to:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
omg flashback to highschool baseball, y'know just waiting for your turn, chatting wiv the squad and then it's your turn and you suddenly have to:

Did you just call baseball Satan's sport? How very dare you. It's actually the only sport as an adult I've warmed to. A charming game of man hitting ball with bat, and they also wear the best uniform.

ok no

Recommend me someth fun to play pls

How about Snake?

giphy.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Bish, choke on baseball balls.

And you choke on Snake, and have some fun playing with it. A true gem of the early 2000s where you seem to be stuck for eternity anyway. Nothing wrong of course with that. We love our early 00s pop hits, Tamagotchis and embroidered low-rise jeans.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
[MENTION=13974]DenizESC[/MENTION] what kind of games do you want anyway, seriously speaking? Have you got your PS4 back now?

DenizESC

Banned
[MENTION=13974]DenizESC[/MENTION] what kind of games do you want anyway, seriously speaking? Have you got your PS4 back now?

it's going to have to be something PC bcs no, I'm planning to get a Switch maybe soon but for now something I can get lost into for a while for PC pls.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
it's going to have to be something PC bcs no, I'm planning to get a Switch maybe soon but for now something I can get lost into for a while for PC pls.

Oh unsure if I can really help you then. I'm not a pc gamer, although obviously some games are multi platform. I play Dead by Daylight which is on PC too. It's an asymmetrical horror game where you either play as a single killer trying to hook and sacrifice everyone, or as part of a team of four survivors who have to work together to escape the killer. It's fun.

Realest

Zelda Botw anyone?

Zonne147

Anyone up for RISK online? It's available for free on Steam. Who's interested in a battle about world domination between the forum? ;)

Sounds really promising, I have also heard good stuff about the game. I will try to see how it works soon

Journalist

Some of my favourite PC games are Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Harry Potter games, Spiderman 2, Call of Duty...

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Anyone up for RISK online? It's available for free on Steam. Who's interested in a battle about world domination between the forum? ;)

Never played it before, but hell yes.

Top Bottom