Contact us

What games do you play?

AdelAdel

Did you buy it after all? :eek: I've played the first 3 episodes and I absolutely love that game xheart

Yeah, I love it too! Very interesting concept for a story and a likeable protagonist :) It's easily one of my faves from the past few years xcheer

I bought it, it is amazing!
But I will probably be to scared to play episode 5 when it comes out :lol:

Well, TBH, I'm more worried that the final episode will be partly disappointing. I don't know why I even think that because up until now it's been mind-blowing :eek: But I have a theory as to what might happen in ep. 5... and if my theory's strue then it's gonna be disappointing :lol:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'm too afraid to start episode 4 because
. Please tell me that

AdelAdel

I'm too afraid to start episode 4 because
. Please tell me that

And the reason for that is... MAJOR SPOILER WARNING

Ringdalen

Thinking about buying some telltale games, Until Dawn or/and finish Life is strange in the coming week. Since i finally have a week to completely relax :D

The only thing thats 100% sure is that ill have to get some more singstar songs :D

Today i have just been play GTA V with some friends that came over :D

Ringdalen

Currently playing Until Dawn

This is one of the best games i have played in years, and i usually cant play scary games for more than 10 minutes.

The whole game is just amazing. I wont spoil anything (would love to talk about it if someone wants to pm me), but this game has gone deep into my fears. + The analysis by the doctor you get after ever mission can be described as fascinating, scary and a huge mindfuck (at least for me).

Definitely a game i would like to play over and over, but i got to take a break because everything is too intense :lol:

Ringdalen

Currently playing the new Zombie map xbow
The best Black Ops 3 Zombie map so far :D

My PSN is Edge1Ole. Add me if you want to play (Ps4) :D

zetsubou-no-shima-gameplay-bo3.jpg

Magizian

14jt5yx.jpg

Clicker Heroes.

872 gaming hours and max level 20000+. It feels a bit wasteful playing this on a high end PC, but it's so damn addictive :?

Yazy

I just recently got into Resident Evil series, and in my honest opinion, Resident Evil Remake is a definition of a timeless classic!

Its a more than 10 year old game, I started playing it few months ago for the first time, and now I´m playing it for the fifth time or so. Very addicting.

resident-evil-logo.jpg

Top Bottom