Contact us

What games do you play?

StephenMuckle

I got a Raspberry Pi last year with Emulation Station built in which allows you to play retro games from various systems from over the years. Also the Xbox Series X is great for emulators. It plays anything the Pi can't such as Sega Saturn. You can download an amazing PS2 emulator called XBSX2, Retroarch and the Dolphin Emulator which plays GameCube and Wii games off the Xbox Emulation Hub Discord Server. A guy called Gamr13 runs it and uploads the apps for it. You can also run emulators via Dev Mode.

Magizian

FFXIV_CE_2D_FOB_500x718_ESRB_CT02__34900.1683238511.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
I have been playing Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom on Switch. I haven't finished it, but I restarted my gameplay Pokémon Legends: Arceus. Once I complete the gameplay I will continue with Zelda.

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
I have still yet to play the DLC of Pokémon Violet. I have started it but haven't really advanced yet.

I am thinking of purchasing Hogwarts Legacy as it is just releasing on Switch.

Laepo1

I'm still going through Tears of the Kingdom.

Also played Lost Ark in the beginning of the year, but couldn't advance after a while since there was no one to raid with me

Nelisa

I've been playing Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail lately - gacha games got me good - and I'm still waiting for newest MiHoYo's game Zenless Zone Zero. Along with occasional Baldur's Gate 3 re-play episodes, I am trying new DLC for Remnant 2 - The Awakened King. Also waiting for Nightingale's final release!

blue00eyes

Finished "Ghost of Tsushima" and it really took me to a different world.

The scenery is beautiful and movie-like also the story drew me in immediately

StephenMuckle

Finished "Ghost of Tsushima" and it really took me to a different world.

The scenery is beautiful and movie-like also the story drew me in immediately

Absolutely love this game. Probably one of my favourite games of all time, especially since I'm someone that doesn't think Modern games are as good as they used to be. The authenticity in this game and the environment is really something else.

Games that use ancient Japanese mythology can really be spectacular when they get it right. Another Japanese mythology game that is easily one of my all time favourites is Okami. One of the most creative and unique games I have e ever played and the cel shaded art style really makes the atmosphere of the game stand out.

Realest

Final Fantasy X

Top Bottom