Contact us

What do you like to wear?

Israeliboy

You can use H&M website, and make your ideal fashion.

http://www.hm.com/us/

This is my ideal fashion I created for a party:
hmfashionstudiot.jpg

Going out to buy something:
hmfashionstudio1.jpg

This is my real kind of fashion, but I think today I'll go to H&M and buy all the things in the pics above:lol:

What is yours?

Last edited:

No Name

H&M is great and also extremely popular here. You can find many great things there for a low price. I use that quite often too. :)

I'll come up with pics of my favourite clothes later but if I have to stick to a particular branding I would have to go for Samsøe, a Danish brand. The style is very simple and casual which is what I like when buying clothes. Here are some examples on how it looks like (taken from their website http://www.samsoesamsoe.dk/):

Sim

I love to wear clothes of Jack and Jones.

Especially their jeans and trousers are amazing.
And I just bought shoes their.

No Name

OMG Do you not have H&M in Bulgaria?! I thought it was in all of Europe! It's so popular in the UK and Poland.

True dat.

Not knowing about H&M is like not knowing about IKEA...impossible! :lol:

ParadiseES

Don't know in other countries, but here H&M is like the lamest shop :lol:
I never buy there and rather choose Zara or something else, but Adir, I didn't find the ideal fashion thingie....

MyHeartIsYours

H&M in UK is probably one of the best clothes shops... I love it. They just opened a new one in my town! :D

MyHeartIsYours

Even if there was an H&M shop, I wouldn't care, as I HATE brands. :lol: So no, no idea... xrofl3

I agree with you... I like nice shops but brands I dont like. It's just snobbish imo and I cant stand snobbery or posh people :lol:.

Anjeza

A life without H&M is nearly impossible :lol:
But I also don't care much about brands, the most important is, that I like the clothes.

Interrail

I like smth more like...sportswear and casual clothes. I Adore PUMA, for example :D For going outs, parties, etc...I like Replay and Diesel (I love everything in Diesel shops...their clothes, watches, perfumes, sun glasses etc. but everythingss so terribly expensive I can't afford everything I like there) :mad:
H&M was never my favorite brand, there's only 1 H&M store in Belgrade, but I never entered or bought anything there (those clothes looked boring and ugly to me, in the shop window):/
Zara is OK, but clothes decompose after 1 washing:? but not worse then NewYorker (that's worst sh*t I ever bought)
Jack&Jones I love, I'd wear most of their clothes but have only 1 piece.
During 90's we didn't have any of these shops in Serbia, we were buying clothes in bazars, from Turkey etc. Everything was very cheap and no brand. But now I think it was better quality then most of the brand stuff from fancy shops. :?

Btw, does anyone watch the show 'What not to wear?' with Stacy and Clinton? I love that show :lol:

Top Bottom