Contact us

What are you still listening to? (NF songs from years ago)

Romeo

Recently I've found myself listening to Murphy Brothers "Picking up the pieces". Tinka "I wish I was a child again", Dusty Cowshit "Chicken Rodeo". Need to see if Crash! "Wannabe" is on spotify so I can add that to a list.

Are you still listening to any old NF songs?

Avantarion

I find myself listening to Inmate's The Salt from EMA 2020 every now and then. One of the best ever metal songs in a national final in my opinion. Unfortunately, it didn't do too well back then but I still hope they're going to return to EMA this year. As we say in Germany, 'Aller guten Dinge sind drei' (All good things come in threes)!

lasse braun

Ajeje Brazorf

Blind Channel was a great winner for UMK 2021, but this song is a masterpiece and could have easily reached top 10 in Eurovision aswell, due to the lack of power ballads this year. Hope to see her back in UMK anytime soon: I love her music and her attitude aswell... Blind Channel aswell praised her as the next Anna Eriksson, and I can definitely see why.

Last edited:

lasse braun

but this song is a masterpiece and could have easily reached top 10 in Eurovision aswell, due to the lack of power ballads this year.
in 10 years and maybe already in 3-5 years people will recognize how good and timeless this was.
finlands winner was the right choice also because it helps to develop the ESC to more music variety.
ilta has had the best ballad in the whole ESC 2021 incl. NF but she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.:cry:

EscGeek

Veteran
boring answer: everything i like
interesting answer: during the NF season, we get a lot of returnees and i get excited whenever i see a familiar name so i revisit their past tries. xmusic

some examples:

Last edited:
  • Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

Ajeje Brazorf

Imagine Nightwish in Eurovision...

Ajeje Brazorf

After all this years this is still a great piece of artistry... One of the best non winning songs of Sanremo in the last 20 years in my opinion. Her performance was literally EVERYTHING and I remember being glued to my armchair with my mouth opened in disbelief when I first saw something like this in a contest like Sanremo. Basically it's about a girl walking down the streets of her town during a party, waiting for fireworks and remembering the sounds, the voices, the perfumes and the people around her.

Some of you will remember Tosca from Sanremo 2020 and her ballad "Ho amato tutto", but she really is a polyhedric artist (maybe don't getting the recognition she deserves, because she actually slays every time she walks in Teatro Ariston).

Last edited:

Mimmon

Veteran
...i'm sober again. xcookie
latvia 2018 - a wonderful song sung by an unknown band - maybe the better option for latvia that year?
And now every Latvian Eurovision fan wants them to represent the nation
Will they enter Supernova 2022 ? that's the question everyone is asking

Franzilein

Top Bottom