Contact us

What are you looking forward to?

Given that the next national final selection probably won't be until late December (albania) and the rest a few months afterwards, what are you looking forward to in the time between esc? Any TV shows you're going to be watching? Maybe you've got more big events coming up?

Dutchball

I'm just going to look forward to december as I will try to follow the national selections for the first time for the next eurovision.

But seriously, Big Brother is coming up in US and UK and I'll try to at least follow the US version. New seasons of Survivor and the Amazing Race will probably start in october/november.

revallsay

EURO 2016 xheart then my sister comes from US xheart Then comes September and I'll be waiting for ESC announcements xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
EURO 2016 xheart then my sister comes from US xheart Then comes September and I'll be waiting for ESC announcements xheart

Don't forget the Olympics!!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
oh yes, the Olympics too xheart

SO NO PED THIS YEAR xheart

Who needs eurovision drama when you've got 2 great sporting events coming up to redeem your countries honour. xheat

anto475

GoT is on tonight of course!! Then I should be supervising exams in my old school, then hopefully working in a language school, then I'll be moving to Barcelona just before Eurovision season starts again in September!!

CaspianMortis

I am not looking forward to anything. I still need to recover from the fact that Dami Im and Australia didn't win.

If I don't recover, I'm probably not watching the contest at all.

CaspianMortis

I'm only looking forward to watching ESC 2017 and Australia finally getting the win they deserve.
How is Australia ever gonna top Dami Im?

Unless they send her again next year...

0scar

Looking forward to the moment EBU announces that the random draw is making its comeback. xheat

CPV4931

Visiting 2 or 3 Music festivals during the summer, EURO and Olympics will hopefully help me to recover from the very hard PED this year.

ChrisOL

- Verka Serduchka hosting :cool:xheya
- Random draw (but with 1st and 2nd half drawing first)
- Euro 2016
- Vacation :D

anto475

How is Australia ever gonna top Dami Im?

Unless they send her again next year...

I was skeptical of Dami after Guy Sebastian's wonderful performance last year, but she totally wowed me and Europe, who knows what kind of magic they'll pull out of the bag next year!

Kairit

- Finding out more and more about Ukraine's hosting e.g. which city they pick etc. :)
- The Olympics. I'm not a huge sports fan, but it's still a big deal.
- Euro 2016. Again, not a massive fan of football, but I love to follow the World Cup and the European Championship. I call every other summer "football summer". I've just had special fond memories of them since 2006. :D
- Summer in general. Going to move to a house with a huge yard in a neighbourhood full of nature and forests, which I just love. And I have other plans as well. Of course also catching up with some tv shows. :)

Brandt

Pokémon Sun & Moon.

ory26

The Euro in France :cool:
Tour de France
The Olympics
Plenty of tv show
Summer
Yeah for the new pokemon game late november
....and a little of social life :D

But i want to be late december for first national finals and/or annoucement.

LoveHate

I'm not completely against someone deciding the running order, but I would like the ballots to be 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter instead of 1st/2nd half.

Alaska49

I was skeptical of Dami after Guy Sebastian's wonderful performance last year, but she totally wowed me and Europe, who knows what kind of magic they'll pull out of the bag next year!
i for one am already looking forward to the day europe will overwhelmingly crown samantha jade as their new supreme #melbourne2018

Top Bottom