Contact us

What are you doing right now?

heke1988

Watching Ottawa Senators - Dallas Stars hockey game. Dallas Stars playing is awful.

My partner is spending the weekend away from me, having his apartment cleaned via emop. I'm sitting here as a bearded 6ft4 dude in my boxers, feet soaking in a bath of water, bottle of prosecco in hand, smoking while playing Grand Theft Auto V with a dozing dog on the sofa next to me. And before go to sleep I just explore some clothing stuff from this merch for weekend
Grand Theft is a good option to do while sitting at home. But my pick is Counter Strike with friends :)

Charly

Work day of isntructing medical agencies for our clients, signing letters, etc complete
Off to the gym!

Muroney

My partner is spending the weekend away from me. I'm sitting here as a bearded 6ft4 dude in my boxers, feet soaking in a bath of water, bottle of prosecco in hand, smoking while playing Grand Theft Auto V with a dozing dog on the sofa next to me. And before my gf comes back I decided to make a thorough cleaning at the apartment so I even hired some guys at anylondonwaste to help me. I hope that my gf will be happy with the result :)
That is great that even in such a turbulent period there are people who still can think and behave positive (y)

Last edited:

Sammy

Veteran
Sitting in the car with my anti-vaxx sister-in-law hoping the topic Covid will not arise… xscared

mauve

Veteran
Sitting in the car with my anti-vaxx sister-in-law hoping the topic Covid will not arise… xscared
I know this situation too well. One of my mom's male nurse is a complete opponent of vaccination and is also a terrible conspiracy theorist ... I always hope that he won't start again with one of his theories ...

My partner is spending the weekend away from me. I'm sitting here trying to get rid of tons of waste at home via https://anylondonwaste.co.uk/ as a bearded 6ft4 dude in my boxers, feet soaking in a bath of water, bottle of prosecco in hand, smoking a joint while playing Grand Theft Auto V with a dozing dog on the sofa next to me. And before go to sleep I just explore some clothing stuff from this merch for weekend.
I spent the whole January in this sort of mood :)

Last edited:

CarlBarr

I play Fifa on my laptop. It's a shame I'm playing today by myself. Because Fifa is better to play with friends. But often I prefer to seek help from professionals. I found their official website and was pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:

HarryUK

Procrastinating the weekly Ocado shop and contemplating an evening trip to M&S instead for those yellow labels!! (no I am not a Tory...)

Sammy

Veteran
sitting in the tram hoping that I arrive on time for my appointment.

Top Bottom