Contact us

What are you currently reading?

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
51LqqgiyhtL.jpg

The Chocolatier by Jan Moran

Ausesken

A bit of update here: the last time I posted in this thread I said I had finished the 6th book of the Outlander saga. Well, some weeks ago I finished the saga (8 books) and I'm waiting for the 9th to be published (it seems I'll have to wait until the end of this year or the beginning of 2022).

Gabaldon-An_Echo_in_the_Bone-2009.jpg
Gabaldon-Written_in_My_Own_Heart%27s_Blood-2014.jpg

Apart from this, I have also read Stephen King's Salem's Lot and his last book, If It Bleeds (made of 4 short stories).
81zqDem9OvL.jpg
51tLfUrdQ8L._SX342_SY445_QL70_ML2_.jpg

And now I'm reading a series that many women take from the library I work in (Spanish title is 'La villa de las telas', but the original is in German). This is very Downton Abbey :lol: I like to read these successful books to see if I can recommend them or not, and who I can recommend them.

Tuchvilla1.jpg

DenizESC

Banned
New season of Webtoon I'm The Grim Reaper has been out, so I've been reading it. Excited :xo:
Satan is so hot in this webtoon.

v8yu3D.jpg

4761b5d657981970befabf674c82cda0.png

Time and Time Again by Ben Elton. A very interesting book :) 1 of my favs at the moment. Highly recommend it (y) if you don't happen to find it in fb2 here is the way out.

Last edited:

Sammy

Veteran
Bryan Washington: Memorial.
It‘s said to be funny and heartwarming but up to now I find it very depresssing…

Last edited:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Wrestling through the entire A Song of Ice and Fire franchise again. it's such a good story, but it meanders a little bit too much at times

still: jaime xheart nedtard xheart sansa xheart daenerys xheart arya xheart varys xheart littlefinger xheart tyrion xheart dolorous edd xheart asha greyjoy xheart arianne martell xheart olenna tyrell xheart so many great and well-written characters, pity about the plethora of catelyn and bran chapters that marr this series down :(

Top Bottom