What are you currently reading?

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
James-Clavell%E2%80%99s-Noble-House-2-Books-In-A.jpg

I am currently re-reading this colossus of fiction
by master storyteller, the late James Clavell xlove

lilka

I finally purchased "Zorba the Greek" in the original language and when I have some time I will try to read it. xyaay

Ausesken

9788497592987-es.jpg

I'm reading again this book after 11 years because I had forgotten many things about the evolution of hominids and it was time to refresh my knowledge. It makes me think that, if a climate change made a group of hominids have bigger brains to adapt to new environments, will the climate change we are experiencing be the origin of new significant changes in our species in the very long term?

B3stbeats

0Boy21QUICK.jpg

Boy21

I lent it the last week, when it was registered in my school's library.
This book is beeing awesome for me, I can't stop read it. I recommend you read it, you won't regret.

(Spam time!!!)

My Goodreads account

Brandt

51EO0FlgigL._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Martin Eden by Jack London, one of the classics.​

Sammy

Veteran
41kGqZhEz9L._SX296_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Just started this one. It's the story of a roadtrip of a gay couple whose long relationship is in a crisis.

Ausesken

I finished reading The Fiery Cross, the 5th book of the Outlander saga.

The_Fiery_Cross.jpg

Can't wait to start reading the next one, and not fear any spoiler from the TV show :love:

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
recently one of my friends introduced this online genre called copypaste or creepypasta , im currently trying to find out what this is !!!

It's basically like Internet urban legends. The most famous creepypasta is Slenderman.

Ausesken

81SiK7urixL.jpg

I've just finished reading the 6th book of the Outlander series xyes Another masterpiece by Diana Gabaldon. I loved the end, it almost made me cry, but I'm not gonna lie: I expected the story to continue in a different way. Can't wait to read the 7th :love:

foldpaw

I'm currently reading the Light Novel of The Classroom of the Elite which has a great story-plot and nice main character. Love it!

mauve

Veteran
After I have seen the fantastic mini-series "North and south" with the absolutely amazing Richard Armitage, I now got the book (by Elizabeth Gaskell) for X-Mas and started reading it. :love:

M00140434240-large.jpg

Top Bottom