Re: Western USA | WV113 | Anahí ft. Gente de Zona - Arena y Sol

qjGPTiB.png

left.png
right.png

sig.png

cegs5

oh bless Anahí... xheat
Just out of curiousity, what is the link between Anahí and/or Gente de Zona with Western USA?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

oh bless Anahí... xheat
Just out of curiousity, what is the link between Anahí and/or Gente de Zona with Western USA?

I just decided to send this, and thought screw the rules, i'm a mod. What you all gonna do? xo

Nah, Anahi lives in Los Angeles. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anahí Residence in LA. I randomly checked one day while listening to this and noticed. A lot of random artists from all over, Moldova, Mongolia or wherever live in LA.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV114 | News, fresh and hot off the press

NBC Western USA said:
eI2Yc8v.png

Going into 114 we were at first a little stuck and somewhat perplexed to what to send. We're not short of songs by any means, but it's just nothing we was feeling a particular connection to right now to want to send. At first we decided on a song where the music video shows a high heeled shoe over and over again, but we've since lost the hype to want to send it right now (Keep an eye out in the future). That all said, we've decided on one artist we are going to send. It's an artist who sent as a solo artists has DNQ both times, but part of their group just fell outside the top 5 both times. Well who is it that we will send? Well it is the singer Gwen Stefani.

Mainshow

Veteran

Gwen Stefani is a good choice. Loved her first two albums.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Ooo brinteresting choice, as much as a music video showcasing a high heeled shoe over and over again would have had me intrigued. Not up to date with Gwen Stefani today but I like (+ own) her first album, and a lot of the No Doubt stuff is classic. Don’t Speak is one of the few WorldVision entries I’m really jealous of. Would have killed to have had that one to my name. I think I can predict actually what song you’ll go for, unless it’s something new.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Ooo brinteresting choice, as much as a music video showcasing a high heeled shoe over and over again would have had me intrigued. Not up to date with Gwen Stefani today but I like (+ own) her first album, and a lot of the No Doubt stuff is classic. Don’t Speak is one of the few WorldVision entries I’m really jealous of. Would have killed to have had that one to my name. I think I can predict actually what song you’ll go for, unless it’s something new.

I knew your interest would be piqued by both the shoe and by Gwen. That post was Rainy fodder. However, i'm not sure if it will be one you'll love as it's not an early early song or from around her No Doubt era.

PM me and let us see if you're right. xheart I'm interested to see what you're thinking.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

gosh now i'm worried I'm going to disappoint you all. :lol:

That hype that comes with announcing a beloved artist. I often think to myself should I ever announce artists in advance but I don’t think “Hey everyone, for next WorldVision I’m sending [insert name of weird obscure artist no one has ever heard of]” would have quite the same magic. Gwen Stefani announcement thoughxheat

Ausesken

gosh now i'm worried I'm going to disappoint you all. :lol:

You mean it's not a song of her first two albums? xthink

It would be strange you disappoint me though :lol: generally I trust your taste in this kind of music XD

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

That hype that comes with announcing a beloved artist. I often think to myself should I ever announce artists in advance but I don’t think “Hey everyone, for next WorldVision I’m sending [insert name of weird obscure artist no one has ever heard of]” would have quite the same magic. Gwen Stefani announcement thoughxheat

I didn't quite realise the weight Gwen would carry (I say as if 33 people have just posted in here and not 3). Sometimes a tumbleweed blowing across your greenroom and a bitterness at a lack of a response to your choice is preferable to hype and letting everyone down. :lol:

Don't stop commenting though, or i'll boycott you and start drama xo

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

You mean it's not a song of her first two albums? xthink

It would be strange you disappoint me though :lol: generally I trust your taste in this kind of music XD

I'm not saying anything. x

There's a first for anything. Maybe Gwen just dropped a super death metal hit? xthink

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Don't stop commenting though, or i'll boycott you and start drama xo

Umm... I had fish and chips with a cheeky sausage on the side for dinner tonight. It was very nice. Lovely greenroom you have here. Much pleasurable times spent here. Good day to you and all.

oxo

ShoeFlo

If it was her band 'No Doubt' you would have actually caught my attention. Having said that, both of the nice No Doubt songs, namely 'Don't Speak' and the Talk Talk cover 'It's My Life' have been sent before and I dont know if that band had other nice song up their sleeves xthink
FYI the only reason why I am commenting here is procrastination

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

If it was her band 'No Doubt' you would have actually caught my attention. Having said that, both of the nice No Doubt songs, namely 'Don't Speak' and the Talk Talk cover 'It's My Life' have been sent before and I dont know if that band had other nice song up their sleeves xthink
FYI the only reason why I am commenting here is procrastination

Nah, it's not no doubt, so you're safe to move on. :lol: I'm glad to have been the chosen location of your procrastination. xup

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV114 | Gwen Stefani - What you waiting for?

114.png

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

I'm not sure if it will be one you'll love as it's not an early early song or from around her No Doubt era.

Aha..

Also, can I just point out the glorious potato of your videos thumbnail please.

Fab entry. Go Gwen x

WYRNfXM.png
xheart

Top Bottom