Staff member
zvcem2J.gif

VOTING UPDATE!!

Thank you :kyus: :dk: for voting!

01st :: ***
02nd
:: ***
rounded

We obviously have a convincing leader atm but make sure to keep them votes rolling on in. xheat

CLICK THIS FOR NF LINK

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Since the last update we've had only 1 voter which is :be:. Thank you very much Gary xheart I won't reveal the updated voting breakdown as it Gary will see which song is leading by a simple calculation. Make sure to keep voting! The DDL was kinda today, but i'll keep it open a couple of days more.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
title.png

The Deadline has officially closed!

Thank you to everyone who voted and we have an
official winner with quite the convincing lead! Once again,
a special thank you to:

:us::se::kr::bg::de::co:::sa:rs:
:ir::vn::cn::sc::kyus::dk::be:

FINAL SCORES
1ST :: 122
(110 7+ only)
2ND :: 110 (70 7+ only)

xbeach

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
fgfdfg.jpg

Idk I was feeling very number 3 when I woke up, but right now i'm a solid 10.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Ashley on becoming the supreme leader of Grimsby. I hope I can stay in your palace when I come down for my holidays soon.

You are more than welcome to come and visit, stay in one of our hotels. Don't worry they're not booked up. We'll even give you a special guide to make sure you see only certain parts and to monitor what you say have a lovely time and get the full experience. Food for all.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
You are more than welcome to come and visit, stay in one of our hotels. Don't worry they're not booked up. We'll even give you a special guide to make sure you see only certain parts and to monitor what you say have a lovely time and get the full experience. Food for all.

So long as I can visit the local Tesco and (I heard) award winning fish and chips shop. I'd also like to see what tradional Grimsby houses look like and how your people live their day to day lives. A trip to your newly built and already well used and loved grandiose train station wouldn't harm either.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
So long as I can visit the local Tesco and (I heard) award winning fish and chips shop. I'd also like to see what tradional Grimsby houses look like and how your people live their day to day lives. A trip to your newly built and already well used and loved grandiose train station wouldn't harm either.

I'm sure all of that can be arranged. Grimsby fish & chips is world renowned and award winning, and best of all. No queues! So we can provide scrumptious healthy fullfilling meals and a timely pace. Typical food of your average Grimbarian. You are misinformed about our train station though, it is actually a highly important historical site with orante grandiose features. You might also get a trip on one of our Transpenine Express train to a state sanctioned train station. Perhaps Cleethorpes.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
eI2Yc8v.png

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again. That is our motto for 130. Dove Cameron got scandalously robbed, and in the chaos after the failure, (including 147 random people getting fired on the spot) we've decided to send Dove again. Not as a solo artist though, this time she will be repping the Western States in the pop Duo The Girl and the Dreamcatcher. Hopefully she will redeem herself and the honour of Western USA.​

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Yasss xheat Giving everyone in WV a second chance before banning them for not voting for Dove x

Yes exactly. x Might have to start thinning out that participants list if it doesn't work. A bit of mod power abuse here and there xheart

Top Bottom