click picture

HBkO5fp.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV114 | News, fresh and hot off the press

Omg it's been ages since we've had this picture make an appearance. xheat

Also, can I just point out the glorious potato of your videos thumbnail please.

Fab entry. Go Gwen x

WYRNfXM.png
xheart

:lol: yes you may go right ahead. We all know a potato is a sure fire way to win. x

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

:lol: yes you may go right ahead. We all know a potato is a sure fire way to win. x

The power of potato to be honest is very underrated. Often we fear the potato, avoid the potato when actually we should be embracing it. I love as well how I take it that you've specifically gone potato to avoid the long talking introduction thingy on the official upload. Absolute dedication that will be richly rewarded.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

The power of potato to be honest is very underrated. Often we fear the potato, avoid the potato when actually we should be embracing it. I love as well how I take it that you've specifically gone potato to avoid the long talking introduction thingy on the official upload. Absolute dedication that will be richly rewarded.

Absolutely. I've been blessed with the insight to truly understand the power that the potato carries. Quite frankly, the potato has changed my life for the better, never again shall I avoid a good potato in my entries. Just look at the video for my NSC entry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KJwW2LS0 If you embrace potato then it needs to be in corners of your life. In fact I had potato for tea tonight. It was really no competition to decide between a long intro that would have stirred up the LL or a potato video thumbnail. The introduction would have been a talking point but wouldn't be handing me the victory.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Absolutely. I've been blessed with the insight to truly understand the power that the potato carries. Quite frankly, the potato has changed my life for the better, never again shall I avoid a good potato in my entries. Just look at the video for my NSC entry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KJwW2LS0 If you embrace potato then it needs to be in corners of your life. In fact I had potato for tea tonight. It was really no competition to decide between a long intro that would have stirred up the LL or a potato video thumbnail. The introduction would have been a talking point but wouldn't be handing me the victory.

Amen, this post in its entirety. I also had potato for tea too. In fact, the potato blesses each day of my life. It enters my body. It's in my mind. I speak potato. Wear potato. Dream potato. Am potato.

Y9XW.gif

Also, holy gosh I love that Same Difference X Alcazar bop.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Re: WESTERN USA | WV115 | Brandi Carlile

NBC Western USA said:
eI2Yc8v.png

Greetings to you all from the new Head of Delegation, coming from the sunny state of California. We've decided there is no better way to start this new era of Western United States with no one other than Brandi Carlile. Our artist comes from Ravensdale, Washington and has earned seven Grammy Award nominations. She was the most nominated woman at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards (six) including nominations for Album of the Year (By the Way, I Forgive You), Record of the Year and Song of the Year ("The Joke"). She said of her style, "I've gone through all sorts of vocal phases, from pop to blues to R&B, but no matter what I do, I just can't get the country and western out of my voice.". We cannot wait to showcase you her talent on the stage of Oberhausen!

bcarlile-womenssummit.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: WESTERN USA | WV115 | Brandi Carlile

I read that was Belinda Carlisle and then wondered what the pic had to do with it.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Re: WESTERN USA | WV115 | Brandi Carlile - Party of One

Thank you so much for making this wonderful artist a finalist. I just realized I didn't post any promotional stuff for the entry so this will do x

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: WESTERN USA | WV115 | Brandi Carlile - Party of One

Goooorgeous. I hope you do very well with this. Such a lovely ballad that builds to something exquisite. Those strings towards the endxheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Re: WESTERN USA | WV116 | Tina Guo - Dragonborn

NBC Western USA said:
eI2Yc8v.png

Hi, it is us again - the NBS Western United States - and we are super excited to drop some hints for our next entry! First of all, it is a female blonde band (depending on the era). We can already feel the LastDreamer energy! Without further ado, here are the hints:
39463de719b06341d3c8cfc25dc74760.png
e9f9ec56fff1032b8beb3fb84ad3e8e5.png

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Bless clues being the new thing. I won't reveal who it is but I've worked it outxqueenbitch That log lady cosplay had me a little confused at first, wondering if Chromatics had sold their soul to the devil that is dear Disney, but I realised that clue relates to a music video.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Woah hints are the future. Who doesn't love a good hint? x

I haven't a clue x literally not a single one. :lol:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
eI2Yc8v.png

After changing our minds for the fiftieth time, the delegation of the Western United States has decided for a change of mood from past three or four editions.
Our artist will be revealed on 21 February 2020, 20:30 CET in the middle of the Yellowstone National Park.

Hint:
tenor.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ethkD.gif

I've just seen what you've sent and you stole one of my planned entries I lowkey never planned to send. IOTAP

Top Bottom