Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV111 | ILLENIUM ft. Bahari - Crashing

111.png

111-lyrics.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I love the aesthetic of the MV and the Lyric video. It is here below for any who may want to watch:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

double post. :'D

Ausesken

I knew you wouldn’t disappoint me :cool:

Love this Pitcairn Island song xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I knew you wouldn’t disappoint me :cool:

Love this Pitcairn Island song xheart

Thank you. xrose The Pitcairn Islands have such an underrated music industry. I'm happy I got to showcase some of it this edition.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

This has one of the nicest music videos I’ve seen in a while. It’s so haunting and beautiful, with that persistent burnt orange hue. It aesthetically reminds me of one of my favourite films, Mandy. The song is very much a grower for me as well.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

This has one of the nicest music videos I’ve seen in a while. It’s so haunting and beautiful, with that persistent burnt orange hue. It aesthetically reminds me of one of my favourite films, Mandy. The song is very much a grower for me as well.

That's perfectly puts it into words. I thinks its one of my favourite things about the entire song and MV. Whenever I listen to it in youtube, I always just sit and watch the video for how beautiful it is. It just creates such a distinct atmosphere to it. In fact from what i've seen, all of Illeniums lyric/picture videos follow this very burnt orange hue style. I think for someone who isn't globally famous and has a rather weak showing in the charts his videos don't look cheap at all and look so well thought out and creatively made. I thought you'd like the aesthetic of the video, but I didn't think you'd enjoy the song to any great extent so if you did get any enjoyment out of it and it's growing then great. :D It's probably the number 1 find of the year for me, I've been spam listening to it on spotify and youtube for past couple of months now and I have yet to even get even the slightest bit close to bored of it, whenever it plays I love listening to it. It's probably one that will find a permentant spot in my 'current listening' playlist.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

That's perfectly puts it into words. I thinks its one of my favourite things about the entire song and MV. Whenever I listen to it in youtube, I always just sit and watch the video for how beautiful it is. It just creates such a distinct atmosphere to it. In fact from what i've seen, all of Illeniums lyric/picture videos follow this very burnt orange hue style. I think for someone who isn't globally famous and has a rather weak showing in the charts his videos don't look cheap at all and look so well thought out and creatively made. I thought you'd like the aesthetic of the video, but I didn't think you'd enjoy the song to any great extent so if you did get any enjoyment out of it and it's growing then great. :D It's probably the number 1 find of the year for me, I've been spam listening to it on spotify and youtube for past couple of months now and I have yet to even get even the slightest bit close to bored of it, whenever it plays I love listening to it. It's probably one that will find a permentant spot in my 'current listening' playlist.

Whenever I’m finalising my WV votes, going through my shortlisted songs for the last time, I usually purposefully don’t watch videos so as to focus on the songs alone. Broke my unofficial rule though with your entry as the video is just so good:lol: The song by itself is catchy but having that visual there makes it extra appealing and memorable. I hope it does well for you (got a feeling it will do). I had a sneak look at some of his other songs and I think you certainly picked the best one out.

I know it’s supposed to be about the songs first and foremost but I always find myself like “xheat” when a song I’m considering to send has an extra snazzy video to match. It’s can be the cherry on an already delicious cake.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV112 | OH WHATS OCCURING IN 112?

NBC Western USA said:
eI2Yc8v.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmdl4mt_p0c
"OH WOZ OCCURING??" - "NOTHING".

Well actually something is occuring and we're going for a hot super bop sung by an iconic Swiss import. I heard it from someone else, but I can't remember who and where so we're taking it. xo It's a very me entry and I am looking forward to sending it and for everyone to enjoy it. Some publically and the others on sly behind closed doors. xheat So who is going to represent Western USA in Norway or somewhere else? Well it is going to be the singer Kat Graham. We feel like the fact she shares the name as our feline friends is already a winning move.

Ausesken

Sending the witch from The Vampire Diaries xheat some supernatural power will force us all to vote for your entry

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Sending the witch from The Vampire Diaries xheat some supernatural power will force us all to vote for your entry

tenor.gif

Actually what makes you think it isn't Salem Saberhagen from Sabrina the teenage witch? xheat

tumblr_ph1hpqWHuJ1u5m5i7o1_250.gif

Ausesken

Actually what makes you think it isn't Salem Saberhagen from Sabrina the teenage witch? xheat

tumblr_ph1hpqWHuJ1u5m5i7o1_250.gif

SALEEEEM xheart xheart my favourite cat ever. But... are you sure you want to send him? He might have a "hair ball attack"....

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

SALEEEEM xheart xheart my favourite cat ever. But... are you sure you want to send him? He might have a "hair ball attack"....

what you doing posting my planned entry. IOTAP I'm sending specifically for the hair ball moment. xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV112 | Kat Graham - Power

112.png

112-lyrics.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV113 | Latin Power!

NBC Western USA said:
eI2Yc8v.png

So we're nearly done with summer and with most of it spent slaying each and everyone one of you with endless Greek super hits, we've nearly missed out on some hot latin power from Western USA this summer. I say this acting like I wont drop some hot Spanish summer hit right in the dead of winter. Our entry will come from a collab between our Mexican import (living in Los Angeles ofc, because literally everyone and their pet dog lives there) and another part of Latin America. We hope you're all well hyped and ready for our summer party hit and it's the perfect follow on entry from Kat. So who is flying the Phoenix flag in Antwerp (while also raiding them chocolate shops and committing a heist on Antwerps famous diamond sector)? Well Anahí is going to be that person! See you all soon.

tenor.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV113 | Latin Power!

whoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoa I already know my 12 this soon?! xheat

Indeed you do, Ana. xheat Anahi getting ready to take South Korea by storm.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV113 | Anahí ft. Gente de Zona - Arena y Sol

want new page x

Top Bottom