n7Sxe50.png

click picture

HBkO5fp.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV106 | We're on the move, but not yet. HINT INSIDE

Hey, but Fuego is my next entry too though?

giphy.gif

Us next edition.

oh. Well I guess it will be a fight to death then. >.> I will prepare my table for you and anyone else next edition sending Fuego

giphy.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: Western USA | WV106 | We're on the move, but not yet. HINT INSIDE

[MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] well hopefully that table is big enough for about fifty people.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV106 | Porcelain Black - This is what Rock N Roll Looks Like

Mwd7zRZ.png

PJPj1WB.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Western USA arriving to the semi like:

AromaticDeliciousArcticfox-small.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Porcelain-Black-porcelain-black-37719642-461-320.gif

I C O N I C.

One of your best entries to date. Eight thousand years in the making as well. Go slay it Porcelain!

Sultana

Re: Western USA | WV107 | Sultana declares her Sultanate in Western USA lands

Hello sweethearts, this thread has been invaded by GORGEOUS SULTANA who will send super cool music from these bunch of states. I hope you will like it, if not then eh, i wont be sad :D

Sultana

Re: Western USA | WV107 | Hot info inside

Okay, so my first entry will be a special one because I have been waited for sending this group like... ages :D I think I will send more than one time this band and I am still struggling with deciding which their song to send, it will be either in latin/greek or bulgarian language. So you definetely have to expect something else from what Ashley has recently sent. :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV111 | guess who is back x

tenor.gif

I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

NBC Western USA said:
eI2Yc8v.png

Howdy partner. We're back in the states with Paula Deen cookin' up a whole new batch of entries that we simply cannot wait for you to hear. They're divine. We thank Sultana for her fabulous caretaker ownership while we were away and mourn her departure. However, we must move forward! We've been looking forward to this return for quite some time now to send this specific song, we wont say who it is by as it will immediately give away the song - even though they have a lot of great songs. Just know it's a song i've been obsessed with for some time since my discovery of it in another contest. We hope it wont be crashing in the semis and make Western USAs grand return the final! Who do you think i could be? discuss below.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Howdy pet. It can only be that legendary nightcore song that I was told won NSC once upon a time,

SaladBreak

Paris Hilton - Good Time that you discovered in wlsc from years ago, there can’t possibly be anything else xthink

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Howdy pet. It can only be that legendary nightcore song that I was told won NSC once upon a time,

Paris Hilton - Good Time that you discovered in wlsc from years ago, there can’t possibly be anything else xthink

you're both very close, it is actually Kim Kardashian with her rave hit Jam (Turn it up):

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

It’s a shame you’ve now got to disqualify yourself for revealing it, as it would have got some tasty points from me. Such a chorus. Also it would have matched well with Pacific States next entry.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

It’s a shame you’ve now got to disqualify yourself for revealing it, as it would have got some tasty points from me. Such a chorus. Also it would have matched well with Pacific States next entry.

Damn what an entry, shame it's disqualified also... Kim and Kris working that American west coast in one edition, what a team that would have been. Surely we'd have been going for the top 2 spots, then going for a joint hosting on the Pitcairn Islands.

Ausesken

Who do you think i could be? discuss below.

You could be the winner, you could be the REJU qualifier, you could be the real winner, you could be Trump, you could be many things.

Seriously, I have high expectations with this return. Don't disappoint me :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

You could be the winner, you could be the REJU qualifier, you could be the real winner, you could be Trump, you could be many things.

giphy.gif

Seriously, I have high expectations with this return. Don't disappoint me :lol:

Piling on the pressure right there. I hope you I can meet them expectations, no matter I don't think you'll be disappointed with the choice. 2 hot reveals: The song title is on this page somewhere. Also it's not anything dance or super pop, it's still quite a me entry (I think so anyway) but of a slightly different vein.

Ausesken

Piling on the pressure right there. I hope you I can meet them expectations, no matter I don't think you'll be disappointed with the choice. 2 hot reveals: The song title is on this page somewhere. Also it's not anything dance or super pop, it's still quite a me entry (I think so anyway) but of a slightly different vein.

Song title must be Pitcairn Islands then.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Song title must be Pitcairn Islands then.

gosh you got it. here it is:

but this sadly has now been disqualified also, so back to the drawing board.

Top Bottom