Contact us

Weather around the world

Nicholas123

@Nicholas123 where is this year's snow??? :eek:

F3GfSEf.jpg

From today, as i went out for a walk to see the snow. :lol: It's unbelievable, i feel like i am in a northern country. Minus the effective goverment mechanism, :mrgreen:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I saw it now in the news, I felt so sorry for all those people stuck for so many hours in Attiki Odos! :eek:

Here we had snow even in semi-mountainous regions, and some days ago we had one of the lowest temperatures ever recorded in Cyprus in Troodos mountains, -10°C. In my place right now is 5°C.

Nicholas123

I saw it now in the news, I felt so sorry for all those people stuck for so many hours in Attiki Odos

The preservance of it is responsibility of the private company "Attikes diadromes". Attiki Odos is supposed to be "the most well preserved motorway in Greece" xrofl Thus the 3 euros toll. :rolleyes:

Easten Attica and the island of Evia have no electricity since 11 am. The army has been enlisted in order to help the people who got stuck in Attiki Odos. Minutes ago i saw on the news that in Livadia there was a crash of a train with an snow blower and there are people who got injured. In short, the absolute chaos.

Another success story of our goverment. :LOL:

Last edited:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
The preservance of it is responsibility of the private company "Attikes diadromes". Attiki Odos is supposed to be "the most well preserved motorway in Greece" xrofl Thus the 3 euros toll. :rolleyes:

Easten Attica and the island of Evia have no electricity since 11 am. The army has benn enlisted in order to help the people who got stuck in Attiki Odos. Minutes ago i saw on the news that in Livadia there was a crash of a train with an snow blower and there are people who got injured. In short, the absolute chaos.

Typical, just like here! The millions they get from EU to upgrade systems etc, they "eat" them all by themselves, how would they buy limusines for the government officials then? :lol:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
These poor Czechs were like "go to Cyprus they said. It's summer all year long they said" :lol:

lilka

Easten Attica and the island of Evia have no electricity since 11 am. The army has been enlisted in order to help the people who got stuck in Attiki Odos. Minutes ago i saw on the news that in Livadia there was a crash of a train with an snow blower and there are people who got injured. In short, the absolute chaos.

Sooo much like Poland. Same story :ROFLMAO: Maybe this is why I love your country :ROFLMAO:

lilka

One thing came to my mind, @Nicholas123. It's like in the well-known Greek song...

"Σ' αυτόν τον κόσμο που μόνος μου ζω δεν υπάρχουν κανόνες μα μόνο εξαιρέσεις..."

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Cyprus right now :lol:

Top Bottom