Contact us

Weather around the world

lilka

I am currently in the city of Heraklion, Crete, :gr: and it's around 35°C, and no rain since my arrival on 1 Aug.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:se: Umeå
18°C | real feel 18°C
Sunny but pleasant

Sunrise: 04:35
Sunset: 20:50

We've had a blissfully cool past three weeks since the mini heatwave, with temperatures hovering around 15-17°C for the most part and it's been wonderful. :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
this was taken last night at the humber bridge, a short drive from where I live:

lightning.png

this is what our sky looked like last night for an hour straight just about, just as the mother of all thunderstorms swept in - honestly never seen anything like it.

MyHeartIsYours

It's gone much cooler here during the first week of September. This coming week the remnants of Hurricane Dorian are expected to hit the United Kingdom.

MalagaToledo

Banned
I want to live in tropical subtropical countries. I wouldn't have to pay the bills for gas. :mrgreen: but I don't like snakes..

Nicholas123

^ Well, i guess for those people in the Ionian islands who saw their homes sinking in the mud during the last days, huge rain has been...not so amazing...:(

MyHeartIsYours

There's been heavy rain lately and lot of places in the Midlands and the North have had a lot of flooding. Some areas which are still flooded are forecasted to have more heavy rain :(

Top Bottom