Contact us

Waiting List Song Contest 225 - Results POSTED - start on post #57

Looren

Veteran
CONGRATS GRINCHYYYYYY xheart xheart xheart

Also thanks to y'all for all the points, it's a last place but it's so much more for me and the artist that represented the Akatsuki

Those 26 points are so meaningful for us, we expected to get like 3 points and ended with 26, thank you so much guys xheart

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Thanks so much to those five (yeah, only five) people who voted for my entry. The recent WLSC outcomes that I am achieving feel not much different than what I have in NSC, so it doesn't make sense to be in both anymore. I'm withdrawing for good. Bye.

theditz83

Veteran
20th of 22 nations is one of my worst ever WLSC performances but it's all good as this was more about getting My People on my Moisantia playlist. It's been a viral hit all over the nation for months now, so we couldn't ignore it!

Glad a few of you really connected with it...

:12: Låpøtré
:10: ::svo
:4: Rehi Kaita
:3: ::pyr
:1: Gringotts

Congrats Gringotts - awesome winner, thoroughly deserved! And thanks to Potato Sean for the fab psychedelic feast for the eyes and ears! xqueenbitch 🤪

Surovia is already geared up for the next edition with a different flavour - another song (and video) I've been kinda obsessed with over the past month or so xlove

ferret

Wow thanks for the top 10 :eek:
This song won a couple of weeks ago... A very bad result in fact. :LOL:
Congratulations to Gringotts! (y)

Barish

I was watching the women's volleyball semifinal game so I missed the results show, what a pleasant surprise to catch up and see that we're in the top 3! Turkish team might have lost to Belvis- I mean Serbia 3-1 but obviously Turks won last night as WLSC is the more prestigious platform to take part xqueenbitch

Congratulations Gringotts! For some time Presente was on my top 3 but multiple rounds of listening resulted in different votes lol. Nevertheless bomb ass winner!
Also congratulations Foti for beating us for the Tukish Delight award. xbow

This was a great edition to take part, thanks for all the hard work @Sean we gotta give more points for more deluxe Potato Island hostings xheat

Thanks for the points as well!
:10: Emsfrynt, Öösingimäed, Kimmystan
:8: Utopolis, Solentoya, Sween
:6: Bigicia, Joseyeon
:5: Griffin Empire
:4: Moisantia, Lapotre, Akatsuki
:2: Slagensala
:1: Akatsuki

Sooo... We got our third 3rd place and as the statics show another Effiland win is not so far away. Watch out! xqueenbitch

Uto

Veteran
Congrats to Gringotts and thanks to the Lapotrean hosts of course. We got 4th, which is just a great result from any perspective. Thanks to all who voted Utopolis.

HayashiM

Veteran
A little late thank you to all who appreciated our timeless classic, especially our friends from Pyreica for a :12: - that promotional campaign we'd done there during summer definitely seems to work :)

Also, congratulations to the winner, I hope we'll be able to meet the king William Bradshaw himself while visiting the goblinland ;)

Grinch

Also, congratulations to the winner, I hope we'll be able to meet the king William Bradshaw himself while visiting the goblinland ;)
Thank you.
Unfortunately there had been a civil war in our country a decade ago and former King Bradshaw has been exiled to some island country (which we can't give you the name obv) in the north. We can assure that Mr Bradshaw is uhm... very much alive.

200w.gif

Top Bottom