Contact us

Waiting List Song Contest 225 - Results POSTED - start on post #57

Sean

Admin
Staff member
8FnkluF.png

Welcome to Låpøtré!

LTV and CyGiTV are incredibly confused but most certainly thrilled that the Waiting List Song Contest has somehow fluked its way into the hearts and potatoes of the tiny little island region of Låpøtré. With just 133,000 inhabitants on this weird little party island, this is a monumental achievement for the Låpøtréián people, and we're not going to let little things like hotel spaces, an arena or a lack of basic fundamental infrastructure get in our way!

Cydoni-Gibberia's national broadcaster CyGiTV has chipped in to help the regional broadcaster with the hosting, making a generous budget increase to help build a capable arena and expand the hotel infrastructure of the regional capital, Šppóplä. Unfortunately the Låpøtréiáns are not a practical bunch, and instead spent a big chunk of the money on a graphic designer and supplied him with copious amounts of psychedelics. Ta da - we have our logo!

So, why not take the long flight to our Aîrpørtré and join us on what is sure to be a quite possibly forgetful edition of the Waiting List Song Contest?

Please confirm your entry to me in this thread or via PM by Wednesday 25th August 2021 at 23:59 CEST - we look forward to seeing what you've got xrose

>>> CLICK HERE FOR THE SHOW <<<

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
After a mix-up with the Svobodnian delegation that caused our 225 entry to be sent by them to NSC 196, we were planning something a bit more summery and mellow for this edition.

But Låpøtré hosting deserves party tunes, sooooooo....

::moi MOISANTIA WLSC 225 ::moi
Adelphi Music Factory - My People (Love Can Live Forever)

Looren

Veteran
Akatsuki :

Alaska Guisti
- Ab Imo Pictore

I planned to send something else before but after what Alaska did for me this week I just wanted to thank him, so am sending him to this wonderful contest xheart

Grinch

GRINGOTTS
777 - PRESENTE

P.S. We have been planning to take part with a cute little guitar song in this edition but due to being hosted on a party island, we had to make some rearrangements xdance2

Seok-jin

GRINGOTTS
777 - PRESENTE

P.S. We have been planning to take part with a cute little guitar song in this edition but due to being hosted on a party island, we had to make some rearrangements xdance2
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG jdsfjdshfdsjfsdfsfsfsfs
I wanted to send this in WV next edition xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Wait I just picked my entry and now I see we've got a Turkish song battle going on. I'm tempted to jump on in.

Top Bottom