Contact us

Visual theme + the slogan

AlekS

Veteran
NDR revealed the slogan: Feel your heart beat!

EUROVISION_2011_HEART_AND_STRAPLINE_CMYK_DARK_A4-RESIZE-250-.jpg

EUROVISION_2011_HEART_AND_EURO_MARQUE_CMYK_DARK_A4-RESIZE-600-.jpg

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=23293&_t=D%C3%BCsseldorf+2011%3A+Feel+your+heart+beat%21

The slogan is too banal but I like this visual identity :D

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
esctoday.com article

The official Eurovision Song Contest website, Eurovision.tv revealed the theme art, the logo and the slogan for this year's contest, that will take place in Germany's Duesseldorf in May. The slogan this year will read Feel your heart beat!
The Eurovision Song Contest has had a generic heart shaped logo since 2004, but every year a separate visual identity, a country logo and most years even a slogan will be created by the Host broadcaster. This year ARD/NDR got help from a London-based branding agency, Turquoise, to create the contest's identity.

The idea is told have come from the German winner of 2010 Lena, who created a heart shape with her fingers during her victory celebrations in Oslo. The heart will be used to create animations during the contest. It is said to consist of multi-coloured, pulsating rays of light. The different colours come from the different national flags of the participating countries.The colours are said to connect countries, people and their songs.

The slogan refers to the heartbeats felt with excitement, love and passion and enthusiasm, emotions connected with music. It also refers to the different beats of rhythm in music.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Love it too :D

Schlagerman1

I don't understand why people think the slogan is simple..it should be simple! :p
I really liked everything here, and think that the Germans will do an amazing show! :D

Isabella

I like the theme and the slogan. It's really great.
I already have a feeling that Germany will be excellent host :mrgreen:

A-lister

Veteran
The most important is that Germany brings us a spectacular great show with a great stage and graphics.

I like the theme logo, much better than the overly campy bubbles from last year. The slogan is nothing special, but then again who cares about a slogan really?

Interrail

I like the black background (cool), but not the 'heart' symbol. It's been too much used already, became banal.
But all right...for me, that's not of a big importance, I think stage show and presentation in Germany will be great, and theme+logo...whatever they choose I'm OK with it:D

seb89

I hope you have a good feeling. :D

Germany was great when it organised the World Cup, I also think Germany will be an excellent host for Eurovision!

Il like the theme & slogan too :)

Top Bottom