Contact us

VideoVision

Bobjan FR

EDIT : Flop ! Maybe it was too ambitious, maybe it doesn't interest people, maybe the period straight after eurovision is not a good period... but i understood fastly after starting it that there would not be a lot of people taking part. I cancel the game, sorry for the few who send their vote ...

Last edited:

Bobjan FR

....Ok and I realise i don't know How to add a Poll in a Thread, can someone help me please ? :ROFLMAO:
By the way if it is not possible, write your opinion in comment.

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
Awesome idea!

I´d love to see a few different categories:
"Best Lyric Video"
"Best National Performance Video"
"Best Music Video"

This way, users don´t have to choose and the UMK lyrics videos can be nominated in "Best Lyric Video" whereas the "real" music video can be nominated in "Best Music Video" and the UMK performance can be nominated in "Best National Performance Video".

Kalush Orchestra just released "Stefania"´s official music video and I think the "real music videos" need to be takein into account as well

Bobjan FR

Yay, The videos from Ukraine, San Marino or others released since the contest happened are in, of course, i just wanted only one video for Finland for the Best Video category.
For the Best music video, it is in, in fact it is the purpose of the vote "from 12 to 1" (i modified my post to clarify this)
I'm not sure how to include your two other propositions, maybe the Lyric video can, but the National performance send back to live performances, which is not what i was waiting... If other people wants to add their opinion about it, feel free !

Bobjan FR

Humm, almost no reactions until now.... Let's start and see if people are in. Don't let me flop please :')

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay Everyone, the lines are open !

All the videos and semi-final are in the main post of this topic. You have until the 30 of May - Two weeks - to send your vote using the google Form ! Remind that you have to vote to the videos and not for the songs - even if your appreciation of the song can influence the way you will see the video, of course !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> VOTE HERE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mainshow

Veteran
Voted!
It´s great to see ESCunited having its own Video Music Awards!

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
EDIT: Mistakes have been fixed :)

I hope I did this correctly!

Best Realisation: Moldova, San Marino, Montenegro
Best Pictures: Azerbaijan, North Macedonia, Estonia
Best Special Effects: Austria, United Kingdom, Czech Republic
Most Emotional video: Ukraine, Netherlands, Poland
Most Romantic video: Cyprus, Croatia, Greece
Funniest Video: Norway, Latvia, Malta
Best Choregraphy: Belgium, Ireland, Romania
Originality Award: Georgia, Serbia, Albania
Best Music Video: France, Lithuania, Moldova