Contact us

Utopolis WLSC 243 | Post #2 is show. Results start about where you'd expect, winner on page 7.

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Noo, I wanted to end last 555 Thanks for the points for ::ems, especially that random 12 from Bigicia xheat

Congrats Shaun! It’s an okayish song, couldn’t fit it in my top 10, though 🙈

Thanks sissies @Uto and @Edweis for a fantastic edition xbow

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Oo congrats Shaun on your victory! 🙌🏻

Thank you to everyone who voted for Solentoya, especially those who gave extra hot points. I'm kinda busy atm so my participations here may be more intermittent, but its good to be back after a short break

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

WolvXCII

Wait.... I WON?!?!? OMG!!!! HSJSJABDKDNDJSKSNBDJDIDNDJDJD I NEVER EXPECTED THIS!!!!! Thanks to everyone who voted... Like I'm shooketh ASF, i only knew that it's me cause Ari told me which was told to him by Looren lol, silly me... But WHOAAAAAA now I need to set my priorities straight momentarily to bring y'all the next edition (And honestly I need help on how to do it, please send guidance senpai!!! Lol). But yeah I need to plan this now and I'll let you all know when the schedule for the next edition is once it's settled, I'm nerve racked now since this will be mg first time hosting hehe 😅

Uto

Veteran
Wait.... I WON?!?!? OMG!!!! HSJSJABDKDNDJSKSNBDJDIDNDJDJD I NEVER EXPECTED THIS!!!!! Thanks to everyone who voted... Like I'm shooketh ASF, i only knew that it's me cause Ari told me which was told to him by Looren lol, silly me... But WHOAAAAAA now I need to set my priorities straight momentarily to bring y'all the next edition (And honestly I need help on how to do it, please send guidance senpai!!! Lol). But yeah I need to plan this now and I'll let you all know when the schedule for the next edition is once it's settled, I'm nerve racked now since this will be mg first time hosting hehe 😅
If you have any questions about anything just hit me up on discord, I will help when I can. I can't do art though.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Couldn't be here for the results, I had to go to bed rather early on Saturday, because I had a Rammstein concert in Oslo to attend on Sunday. 60000 tickets sold, biggest concert in Norway ever (the old record was Eminem's 55000 in 2018, and I was there too). :D But, I have caught up now, and I'm honestly a bit shocked. Given my recent streak of poor finishes in WLSC, I did NOT expect a cover of Barbie Girl to give me one of my best results in this contest. I actually expected a last place. :eek: Huge thanks to Endórë for that 12 xheart, and thanks to everyone else who voted for it too. :D

As for my own votes, it was really hard to choose between Låpøtré and Solentoya for my 12, but "Better Off Alone" is - and will always remain - one of the biggest dance classics ever, and I simply couldn't give it any less than 12, even if "Ravers Fantasy" would have deserved it too, because I love that style of music. Sorry to everyone who missed out on points from me, there were only 3 songs I didn't consider for points, so a lot of songs that should have gotten points ended up with nothing. Sorry. :(

Congrats to Nauthinia Vallis, and thanks to our hosts for another great edition. :D

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Late post because I seem to be a big flop this edition. Thanks for comments about banners, for those who don't know it's a concept I used for a previous Iran WV NF : listen to the song and do something out of it. Some were definitely easier than others, especially as I didn't want to repeat myself and try to meddle colors. I wish to have gotten deeper in technics as it's overall quite simple but time be time, I couldn't.

Thanks people for 6th place

:12: Sween
:10: L, Utopolis, Rehi Kaita

@SwedishFailurez @Grinch @Uto @MiraShadowMan the D Gangbang is real
:8: Lapotré
:7: Mormadorei
:6: Effiland
:5: Öösingimäed
:4: Konthena
:1: Balearica Island

And congrats Nauthinia on winning

Top Bottom