Contact us

Utopolis WLSC 243 | Post #2 is show. Results start about where you'd expect, winner on page 7.

Uto

Veteran
4by0.png

Uto

Veteran
With Tanoiro left to vote, we are about to witness the end of a storied edition. Shoddy time management by me, shoddy time management by Edweis, getting tempbanned meaning people couldn't vote, people having to vote late because of trips, yeah just about everything that could go wrong went wrong. But we made it.

We have a winner

Uto

Veteran
There's an error on the last scoreboard, ana gave three points to Rehi Kaita and not Konthena, but the totals are correct. I tried to put the tiebreaker in correctly but I was watching football at the same time so I wasn't paying attention.

Congrats Wolv for an iconic victory. Sonk is good and the production screams luxury. Rina Sawayama is talent for being the current WLSC queen, being reused many times here and that's based.

Even more based is Sween being 3rd place. Damn impressive for a sonk with lyrics literally about an angst dude asking for hole. You all made a weird dude very happy. Danke cuties xheart

Most based though is the mood GloboUomo hosting. Awesome Pyreican banners and Utopolis being spot on with admin + presentation stuff. Yeah... Bad things happens but we made it to the very end.

Just great stuff, SOUL.

Last edited:
  • Fuego
Reactions: Uto

Uto

Veteran
Hosting was soul, can confirm. Would do again pi to the i/i to the pi. Very cortical, much homunculus.

Zeus

8/24, better than expected. Konthena is happy with it.

Cool organisation @Uto and @Edweis and congrats to the winner.

Last edited:
  • Like It

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks to the 5 legends that found merit in our little slice of j-pop cheese...

:7: Balearica Island
:6: Emsfrynt, Fierraria
:4: Oussou Empire, Solentoya

Congrats Nauthinia Vallis - thoroughly deserved xclap

The runner-up from our Eurobeat NF will be our next entry, so get ready for fire desire on the wire xheat

Tack Uto and Edweis, host team legends for the edition - everything was thrown at you and still we overcame, we cannot help but stan xrose

ferret

I don't really like Rina, but there wasn't much choice... Congratulations Nauthinia Vallis on your debut victory! :cool:
Not the best result for the NBS, but thanks to all those good nations who voted. :giggle:
Utopolis with the long-awaited completion of this edition, congratulations!xup

• Like It

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
resluts being hosted a day after my birthday so that I'm not gifted with a flop xcry

also ngl I just joined this edition because better off alone is one of my all time favorite songs so of course I had to 12 it but I am #proud to make the legendary rina sawayama win!!!!

Fierro

Thank you every soul which supported us for 5th place to queen Sima! xlove

Great edition in terms of style, love your approach to presenting the entries and results.

Congrats Ashley the Philipino king, deserved victory! Even though I'm not fan of Rina, this song was good.

• Like It

Barish

Finally a Rina victory, congratulations Nauthinia Vallis! xcheer

Thanks Uto & Edweis, this was a certified iconic edition Italy could never! xheat

Also thanks for voting for the midlands legend Tom Aspaul xheart

• Like It

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woah congrats Nauthinia Vallis xcheer great winner! Thanks for the points for my flop song, putain de merde xcry

Well done for another competent hosting, Uto and Gaëlle, much fun. xup

Milos-BC

Congratulations on the victory Nauthinia Vallis! It was certainly one of the better songs xcheer

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist, I am more than happy with a top 10 finish!

Thank you for the awesome hosting, Uto and Gaëlle, I wholeheartedly enjoyed it all the way through xclap xup

See you on the next WLSC!

Top Bottom