Contact us

Utopolis WLSC 243 | Post #2 is show. Results start about where you'd expect, winner on page 7.

Barish

EFFILAND.png

TOM ASPAUL & FUNK LEBLANC ft. MADELEINE WOOD
T H E P R O G R A M

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Because of the lack of deadlines, I think I'm gonna have to sit this one out. I'll be away from Tuesday to Sunday next week, and it seems unlikely that I'll be able to vote in time. So I'll see you all in 244. :)

ferret

At what time will the ddl come here? xcoffee

Uto

Veteran
Deadline for entries Saturday 23:59.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Quick pit stop at home for some food and a night of sleep, and since it now looks like I will be able to vote, I'm joining. :D

::bal BALEARICA ISLAND - WLSC 243 :de:

Rob Mayth - Barbie Girl

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'm completely out of inspiration at the moment so here, have my most recent FSC entry:

≋≋ ::tad Tamausia & Deltannor ::tad ≋≋
Mimi Webb - House on Fire

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

ferret

B
N S

JUNO FRANCIS | LABYRINTH

Uto

Veteran
Ok lines for entry closed. We now go do that thing where we get creative and shit. I'll let you know. We are eyeing a Wednesday LL, but maybe falls on Thursday or something I dunno. Me is busy man these weeks. Draw is here. Clicked retry till I found myself in death spot, because I always end up ruining it. I mean you get like I dunno L opening and then Oussou Empire is next and then NBS and I'm like yeah no fuck it I don't want to ruin their day here. So I click on till I'm one of the people on top myself. Sacrificial legend. Anyway, is draw:

fbhp.png

Uto

Veteran
Fun fact fier in French means proud xheat
Fier in Dutch means proud as well. So does trots. Obviously fier comes from French, while trots comes from Middle or High German. Original Dutch word is hoogmoed, like 'high courage'. Incidentally the word 'moed' existed like that in English too, but over time the meaning changed and it's mood.

Top Bottom