Contact us

Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
One issues i have is even though I have marked remember me, every time it logs me out and I have to write my Username and Password every time.

Thank you. It's on my list so thanks for the reminder. These are the most pressing issues:

- Users are having issues changing avatars and/or signatures. If that's the case, feel free to reach out to me and I will do it for you
- Users being frequently logged out of the forum and have to sign in again.
- New User Registratrion issues. I have heard from some folks that they can't register. this seems to be sporadic and that will be fixed as soon as we upgraded to 5.0.

Eulaliya

WV and NSC databases still not working even though their pages are working :confused:

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Apparently a few members are still not able to login to the forum.

I received the following message by e-mail from honzak11:

Unfortunately I've been struggling to log in to ESC Forum for some time now. I tried changing my VPN address, different browsers, deleting cache or logging in from different devices, but nothing seems to help. (Any idea why? I'm sending the error logs below, if that's of any help at all)

The error message I get when trying to log in to the forum:
[] operator not supported for strings on line 7 in /home/dh_8zgshr/escunited/forum/includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code
#0 /home/dh_8zgshr/escunited/forum/includes/class_bootstrap.php(433): eval()
#1 /home/dh_8zgshr/escunited/forum/includes/class_core.php(4391): vB_Bootstrap->process_templates()
#2 /home/dh_8zgshr/escunited/forum/includes/class_core.php(4349): vB_Template->__construct('STANDARD_REDIRE...')
#3 /home/dh_8zgshr/escunited/forum/includes/functions.php(3923): vB_Template: :create('STANDARD_REDIRE...')
#4 /home/dh_8zgshr/escunited/forum/includes/functions.php(3803): standard_redirect('Thank you for l...', true, false)
#5 /home/dh_8zgshr/escunited/forum/includes/functions_login.php(481): print_standard_redirect(Array, true, true, '1')
#6 /home/dh_8zgshr/escunited/forum/login.php(175): do_login_redirect()
#7 {main}

I am also aware of others being unable to login for some time now ie. WhoKnows and Zorjan

edit: and Gabor77 as well

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Thank you for the heads up. We are working as fast as we can on the new forum but it takes a bit longer with the holidays and everything. We will look specifically into these users and see what's going on and see if there is anything we can do on our end, I will be in touch.

AlekS

Veteran
KgwARY1.gif

I'm in, zomg! Thank you everyone xkiss Make it rain champagne! xballon xcheer1

Last edited:

tuorem

[MENTION=16493]HayashiM[/MENTION] still wasn't able to log in the day before Christmas. I asked him to try again today, so I'll wait for his answer. Maybe he's affected by the issue [MENTION=13133]aardvark[/MENTION] mentioned. xthink

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I understand that there are still several users that are unable to log into the forum due to some redirecting error that keeps popping up. We are trying to get this fixed but I don't have an ETA unfortunately. We are also working on the forum upgrade but that is a slower undertaking and should be completed next month (hopefully). I will keep everyone updated on the progress that we are makin

alca

I don't know how it is for the other users, but in my case, the @ doesn't function at all. Neither when I want to address someone nor when I receice @. Could someone help me out, please? Or does anyone have the same problems?
Haven't tried to tag anyone recently but I definitely don't get the notification when someone tags me.

Petar

Is there a way to add this forum to Tapatalk? When I search for it in the app, it says it doesn't exist.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
It would be neat if we could embed Spotify playlists. I can get it to work for single songs but no matter what I try, embedding a full playlist doesn't seem possible. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Also, just to second what others are saying, I too am still having big mention problems. The majority of times I'm not receiving notifications when someone has given me an @.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I can confirm, what others say here, that the '@mention-function' is still not working properly.

Do you have an update (or possible ETA fix) on this, Trece?

Brandt

The forums are working exhaustingly too slow for me unless I am connecting with a VPN service. It has been a week or so.

Top Bottom