Contact us

Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

Uto

Veteran
We have that option. I don't see any sigs :D

Ok, I lied, I'm now aware of the option but I'm still not using it because I am totally that lazy.

Thanks for the info though.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Thank you so much for that, it seems to work now!

Writing in name of all OM mods btw: @anaraqueen @SaladBreak @Fierro and myself.
None of us are officially appointed as OM Mods either, it would be really nice if that were to be possible as well with the flexibility that comes with it, we could probably fix a lot of issues much faster.
Also the subforum doesn't have any detail on the surface, it's just an empty cloud for now. If just the OM initials were also put there and maybe another color like a pink-ish tint I gues (not needed if it's too much work!)
we would all be very thankful (y)

Edit: Also if any work needs to be done for any of this to be possible, we're definitely able to help
hi! mentioning you guys again, as I don't know if you are less busy now that ESC is over. :lol:

@Matt @Sean

Ausesken

Screenshot from my iPad this morning:

thumbnail-IMG-0404.png

Also I'm disappointed by the ads themselves IOTAP. The first one could be acceptable, I do like to check the real estate market, especially if they have terrace, pool and garage like this ad offers, and 133.000€ isn't bad at all. But what does the second one mean? What is "drying culture"? :cautious: It was funnier when ads offered gay travels, even if I'm not gay myself.

Schlagerman1

The commercials where gone for a while for me, but from yesterday they are back again....
I hope we get it fixed as soon as possible. I don't mind having ads on a forum, but it in the middle of the screen and as big as these are a bit ridiculous...

randajad

Veteran
They have never stopped for me, but the number of them is constantly growing, this is ridiculous ✋🏻

CPV4931

They have never stopped for me, but the number of them is constantly growing, this is ridiculous ✋🏻
Same here unforunatelly :-(

Lance Esgard

Don't know if anyone else has it but for a couple months now I have posts being listed as being posted 'later_today_at_x' although what I think is the correct time and date is displayed if I hover over it.

EDIT: Have not encountered the issue since I posted this.

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
I have a suggestion regarding post reaction emojis.
So there is a Eurovision song assigned for each emoji reaction. I think most are cleverly thought but 'Say Yay' for the laugh emoji has never really settled with me.
I think 'Funny Girl' (:lv: 2018) or I'm a Joker (:ge: 2012) are more fitting.
Just my 2 cents.

Ewigkeit

Veteran
I know this may sound weird, but... From now on can we please upload the images that are gonna be shared in the forum (especially in the contests) to Imgur only (I mean, I'm asking for some kind of standardisation)? Most other image sharing/hosting websites (e.g. postimg or imgBB) are blocked in Turkey 🤡 (idk why, don't @ me, I'm the last person to be pro-Erdoğan tbh).

And guess what... the ban on Imgur was lifted only about a year ago or sth. 🤡 Bless them anyway, it is the best image sharing site among its counterparts across the web imo.

EDIT: Oh, and I also can't see the recent smiley updates. ::sa::zi::mw::gh::dr::tm::iq + lots of WV regions + most importantly IOTAP --> can't see any of them 🤡

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
I'm not sure if it's just me, but when I go to the main sub-forum for this year's contest it looks like that (no visible threads):

v3r9YuS.jpg

HayashiM

Veteran
Super strange, it's like this regardless if I login from my laptop or phone so it's almost as if my account is somehow blocked from the main forum? xshrug
I suppose you had tried clicking on the "show ignored content" on the printscreen you have posted (so it is not the other way round with you accidently blocking the forum...)

A-lister

Veteran
I suppose you had tried clicking on the "show ignored content" on the printscreen you have posted (so it is not the other way round with you accidently blocking the forum...)

Oh! Thanks for the tip, I had no idea. No idea this option even existed and what it meant, must have clicked by accident, it works now xcheer

A-lister

Veteran

Is it possible to keep the thread permanently open though because each time I login I need to click to open it...

HayashiM

Veteran
Is it possible to keep the thread permanently open though because each time I login I need to click to open it...
Somehow you'd truly managed to put most of the forum's content on your ignore list (or it is a bug...). Maybe you could try having a look at https://www.escunited.com/forum/account/ignored.

Otherwise I am out of ideas. I wish I could help you, but I can't even replicate your situation. Too bad though, it would be nice to set some sections as ignored so as to not have their content appear when clicking on "new posts".

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
Somehow you'd truly managed to put most of the forum's content on your ignore list (or it is a bug...). Maybe you could try having a look at https://www.escunited.com/forum/account/ignored.

Otherwise I am out of ideas. I wish I could help you, but I can't even replicate your situation. Too bad though, it would be nice to set some sections as ignored so as to not have their content appear when clicking on "new posts".

Thanks again for the tip! I see now what happened, it must have clearly been done by a mistake but I managed to sove it now :)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Could do with the broken emojis getting fixed also.

Top Bottom