Contact us

Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

shameless

Maybe this has already been asked so excuse me to not checking all the pages of this thread but can someone tell when the "Eurovision this Decade" series will return? I think it stopped with Finland and I really loved it and think it was one of the more interesting article series here. It was one of the first things I checked on my breakfast table. Once this site started to report about JESC this column stopped.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
hi

i've been logged out on web browsernd every time i try to log in again it just........ doesnt? i dont even get an error message, it just goes to the main page as if nothings happened.

mobile is alright. is it some kind of cookies thing?

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
hi

i've been logged out on web browsernd every time i try to log in again it just........ doesnt? i dont even get an error message, it just goes to the main page as if nothings happened.

mobile is alright. is it some kind of cookies thing?

We have been dealing with some issues on our end and had to do some server restarts. You should be able to log in now. If not, just give it some time. There are some other issues that we are working on so stay tuned.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
We have been dealing with some issues on our end and had to do some server restarts. You should be able to log in now. If not, just give it some time. There are some other issues that we are working on so stay tuned.

Thank you! It worked.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
You all still may see some downtime and potential loss of some posts. We may have to do a restore to fix some of the issues such as the PMs not working. But I will keep you updated, no need to freak out :D

AlekS

Veteran
I guess this may look the same for everyone but anyway.

My quick reply bar (where the buttons are) is "naked":

The same thing happens in "advanced" reply mode. Sometimes the "go advanced" page doesn't load at all.

The chat box messages sometimes don't load but every now & then they do.
Tried to find more bugs so when I hit "Mark this forum read" option it takes me to the upper sub-forum instead of staying in the current one.
I can't access certain users' profile pages, they are blank.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
btw it seems some people may still have trouble logging on. Krishoes said on FB he still can't log in.

Just so you're aware.

Biscuit02

Does anyone else has this issue? When I go to the forum, on the right corner on Google Chrome it says: This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources, also I can't press like, and some functions in the forum aren't working properly.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Hi guys, don't worry we are very aware of the reoccuring issues that many are having and are trying our best to fix these. We are aware of what some of the issues are and are currently looking into this with our technical team.

I appreciate all of your messages and patience regarding this and can only apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused!

AlekS

Veteran
All issues disappeared (except PMs and not being able to post a message with "video" code, I have to embed videos manually like this [video=youtube;.....) when I disabled mixed content blocking in my browser for Escunited. Basically turned "https" off.

In order to do this in Firefox:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/fyeSifd.jpg[/img]

For Chrome:

img_5d967a5741fb3.png

Click "Load unsafe scripts".

It works only for Escunited and only until you restart your browser.

EDIT: MixedContentHunter addon for Firefox solved almost all problems permanently :D Hopefully I won't need it after forum's upgrade :cool:

Sean

Admin
Staff member
We have been made aware of an issue with accounts when an avatar is changed. Until we can fix the issue and understand the problem may I please ask that you avoid changing your avatar for the time being.

Once again I apologise for the ongoing issues at the moment, as I'm sure you can understand with Matt's recent posts were are in a difficult moment until we can upgrade our setup.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
We have been made aware of an issue with accounts when an avatar is changed. Until we can fix the issue and understand the problem may I please ask that you avoid changing your avatar for the time being.

Once again I apologise for the ongoing issues at the moment, as I'm sure you can understand with Matt's recent posts were are in a difficult moment until we can upgrade our setup.

Yeah, that.

Trece was able to fix some of the important issues but some still remain. We will continue our system upgrade but that's not a quick process. In the meantime, please post any issues that you are having here so that we can research.

Biscuit02

Yeah, that.

Trece was able to fix some of the important issues but some still remain. We will continue our system upgrade but that's not a quick process. In the meantime, please post any issues that you are having here so that we can research.

One issue i have is even though I have marked remember me, every time it logs me out and I have to write my Username and Password every time.

Top Bottom