Contact us

Unpopular (ESC) opinions

Yazy

Now that Loreen has been selected as Sweden´s artist, I think there is no longer any doubt what is my favorite Nordic entry of this year :cool:...............................

.............its actually Denmark. xqueenbitch

P.S. I didn´t count Finland here. I put them in Baltic category.

Last edited:

lasse braun

a dark horse will win ESC 2023 and it is an :ee: horse.

xcookie

Looren

Veteran
Now I have well and truly drank the Gustaph koolaid and will be giving atleast 5 of my votes to him but Because of You isn't better than either of Hooverphonic's songs or A Matter of Time both of which feature Gustaph

Oh well I forgot to say I was only talking about songs that performed or will perform on ESC stage, I like Release Me more than Because Of You

Hooverphonic's second attempt and Sennek tho... I was not a fan of these songs at all tbh

MopManMoss

Veteran
Oh well I forgot to say I was only talking about songs that performed or will perform on ESC stage, I like Release Me more than Because Of You

Hooverphonic's second attempt and Sennek tho... I was not a fan of these songs at all tbh
If Gustaph doesnt qualify I hope he goes mental with his hat and starts attacking people because he doesnt deserve to NQ

Looren

Veteran
If Gustaph doesnt qualify I hope he goes mental with his hat and starts attacking people because he doesnt deserve to NQ

Yeah, I think he's my 10th of SF2 so he's in my qualifier list

But even if he wasn't I would want him to Q so I can finally feel some joy when they announce us as a qualifier

MooseShoes

Now I have well and truly drank the Gustaph koolaid and will be giving atleast 5 of my votes to him but Because of You isn't better than either of Hooverphonic's songs or A Matter of Time both of which feature Gustaph
A Matter of Time studio cut? Agree.
A Matter of Time Live performance? xthink

MopManMoss

Veteran
A Matter of Time studio cut? Agree.
A Matter of Time Live performance? xthink
uhhh what live performance sennek never performed it live with awful staging that distracted from the songs brilliance and was overshadowed by an israeli inflatable hammer that never happened that was just a bad dream

MopManMoss

Veteran
:se: 2011 --> :se: 2012 is the biggest jump in quality for a country in the entire history of Eurovision

MopManMoss

Veteran
Stahp don't say that it's impossibowl
Popular is one of the worst songs I have ever heard and I am not exaggerating its one of the very few eurovision results I don't understand, popular is nowhere near as bad as manboy though Eric Saade should be on trial at The Hague for that

HarryUK

Popular is one of the worst songs I have ever heard and I am not exaggerating its one of the very few eurovision results I don't understand, popular is nowhere near as manboy though Eric Saade should be on trial at The Hague for that
I think the fact that he's bloody gorgeous helps

MooseShoes

Popular is one of the worst songs I have ever heard and I am not exaggerating its one of the very few eurovision results I don't understand, popular is nowhere near as bad as manboy though Eric Saade should be on trial at The Hague for that
Don't know Manboy, as I only started with the whole NF thing a few years ago, but I'll make sure that I never check it out.

On a related note, I absolutely despise :se: 2021 but at least it spared us Every Minute, featuring the typcial "incredible" :se: staging that made me ask myself, "Is Eric Saade trying to tell us he wants to f@#$ that ninja?"

Top Bottom