Contact us

Unpopular (ESC) opinions

Sammy

Veteran
Sorry, but that´s not unpopular, that´s just complete nonsense. (n)
You have to find the real meaning of the initial statement to understand it. I'll help you out:

"I dont get why so many ESC-Fans are so egoistic and cheer for their own Favourites in NFs instead of the Entry that I like most."

;) :lol:

ESC94

@Sammy

Well, since Realest and I seemingly like completely different styles of music the chances of support one of his favourites are as big as aliens visiting the earth tomorrow. :alien::LOL:;)

Realest

You have to find the real meaning of the initial statement to understand it. I'll help you out:

"I dont get why so many ESC-Fans are so egoistic and cheer for their own Favourites in NFs instead of the Entry that I like most."

;) :lol:

Eh, no, in Albania f.e. I cheered for Elvana altthough Arilena had my Favourite Song, since I regocnised the bigger Potential of Elvana.

Sammy

Veteran
@Sammy

Well, since Realest and I seemingly like completely different styles of music the chances of support one of his favourites are as big as aliens visiting the earth tomorrow. :alien::LOL:;)
That's what I thought about my and @Mrm also but in the course of the years you surprisingly realize that you'll find intersections. :)

EscGeek

Veteran

HayashiM

Veteran
I want to dedicate my 1000th post here to a statement that I believe is in fact a very unpopular opinion. Irish music in general is the best music brand in the world to my ears. So I think it is only suitable that :ie: is still the country with the most wins.

The Voice, Rock'n Roll Kids and Why Me are all brilliant in my books (in this order of preference) and I am very glad they won.

tomos2019

I don't mind Ireland having the most wins but the last 2 of the 90s ones were not so good for me. I wouldn't mind if Ireland wins again but Sweden still overtakes it, or maybe the Netherlands now wins twice in a row and becomes a contender!

Brandt

If you asked someone which is their favourite turkish entry, 90% would say either we could be the same, düm tek tek or dinle from 1997. but mine is in fact halley from 1986.

Neo

Juries are completely ruining the competition

EBU political maneuvering together with political voting by both juries and televoters robbed Russia of a win in 2016 and gave it to Ukraine to take side of events in the region

Exotic music from other continents will not work in Eurovision

It was fun with Australia, but not any more

Ralph Siegel makes great tunes even if he's old

LastDreamer

Banned
I wish to exclude televoting and have 100 % jury on Eurovision.
:uk: is the most underrated ESC country, especially in 21st century.

Top Bottom