Contact us

Unpopular (ESC) opinions

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I think that "Voda" would have been an absolute dark horse at ESC, especially after the revamp that they released yesterday.

And Ana Soklič would kill it live!

Feel free to prove me wrong.
i'd disagree before the revamp, but after it i can also see it as a dark horse (mostly because of jury's help but still).

Kaz

:md: 2020 would have qualified and was sorely underrated by the fandom. If there's one thing we know for sure about Moldova, it's that they can create magic in their stagings. Prison is no exception, I have faith that they would have polished the staging intensely from the national final.

LastDreamer

Banned
I don't want the win of my home country.

LastDreamer

Banned
:il: 2020 and :az: 2020 are overrated trash.

Realest

:se::no: etc.. are totally right by not letting their 2020 representatives go to Eurovision 2021 since their NFs have too much Tradition in order to replace them through internal Selections.

Realest

I wish Eurovision would take place so Uku could wish the Floor with several Fanfavourites.

Brandt

I am glad that instead of Per Sempre, L'amore é femmina was submitted for Eurovision, and furthermore Italian/English version is better than Italian-solid version.

Fluke

Italy, France, Spain and Greece are mostly sending conservative, outdated and irrelevant garbage that has no place in the modern ESC at all. Their supporters are mostly an isolated subset of "so-called Eurofans" who support these countries blindly and barely even listen to the other entries. Those who praise these entries as "real quality" and "classic" are conservatives who not only want everything to sound like the 90s when nobody watched it, but who don't even care about any actual quality in music!

ESC94

Italy, France, Spain and Greece are mostly sending conservative, outdated and irrelevant garbage that has no place in the modern ESC at all. Their supporters are mostly an isolated subset of "so-called Eurofans" who support these countries blindly and barely even listen to the other entries. Those who praise these entries as "real quality" and "classic" are conservatives who not only want everything to sound like the 90s when nobody watched it, but who don't even care about any actual quality in music!

I´m sorry but that´s really the biggest BULLSHIT I´ve read here in a very long time and its also very presumptuous of you to say that fans of :it: like me don´t care about other entries and want to turn back time!! :mad:(n)

pizzalover

Well well well...

LIMITS BY PÆNDA WAS A MASTERPIECE AND ONE OF THE MOST UNDERRATED SONG IN 2010's

Brandt

Their supporters are mostly an isolated subset of "so-called Eurofans" who support these countries blindly and barely even listen to the other entries.
Eurofan is someone who loves Eurovision, not who has an approval of your music taste lol.

YehonatanCohen

As a big fan of Italy in the past decade, I must disagree. I listen to EVERY song of each year (some even more times than I wish I would have listened), and The Italian songs just often ends in my top 5. It doesn't mean I want them win each year but for me, they are just amazing and I like their songs. Anyway, I think it is clear in the results as well what people like, and you can't say that 7 out of 9 top 10 with the televoters is "outdated" because many people actually voted for this songs, so either everyone likes outdated song or those songs are just not outdated.
PS. Sorry for the bad English

Uto

Veteran
As a big fan of Italy in the past decade, I must disagree. I listen to EVERY song of each year (some even more times than I wish I would have listened), and The Italian songs just often ends in my top 5. It doesn't mean I want them win each year but for me, they are just amazing and I like their songs. Anyway, I think it is clear in the results as well what people like, and you can't say that 7 out of 9 top 10 with the televoters is "outdated" because many people actually voted for this songs, so either everyone likes outdated song or those songs are just not outdated.
PS. Sorry for the bad English
A: Yes, lots of people like songs that sound a bit outdated, mainly older people. It's a demographic like any other. Outdated style has no bearing on quality really, which is what you are trying to say I think. I agree.
B: Your English is fine, couple of small mistakes, nothing that you have to read twice to understand. There's really nothing to apologize for.

ESC94

:ru: 2012 was one of the most overrated songs in the last decade!! Of course the grannies were cute, but the "song" was just an awkward chain of sounds. (n)

Jacco

Alright, here it comes...
Lost and Found is on this moment my favourite ESC song!

Top Bottom