Contact us

Unpopular (ESC) opinions

Brandt

L'enfer et moi is better than all French entries that did actually well after it.

ESC94

:al: 2012 is the worst song ever (for my taste) in music industry. Listening to that song gives me headache like someone hitting me in the head with a hammer.

I wouldn´t say it´s the worst song ever, but I don´t see the appeal of it either. I like that it´s in Albanian, but then I`m already done with the positive points.

burrito

French language is overused at the Eurovision, there is absolutely no need for the presenters to speak it and French spokespeople should use English as well so everybody can understand what they're saying.

oh, and :gr: 2002 is a banger

Ajeje Brazorf

I'm new so let me just introduce myself sharing some of my thoughts:

- Verjamem deserved NQ, the song was good but I can't stand the backing vocals nor the staging
- Speaking of Slovenia, Dan Najlepsih Sanj by Regina (1996) is a masterpiece and one of the most underrated entries ever of the Eurovision Song Contest
- If I were Sorry, Beautiful Mess, Requiem and especially Popular are unlistenable crap.
- Sul Tsin Iare by Oto Nemsadze is the best georgian entry ever in the competition
- Miodio's Complice is way, way, way, wayyyy better than Senhit's Adrenalina
- Both of Sergey Lazarev entries in Eurovision are overrated as hell and didn't deserved their positioning. Scream was just ridicolously bad
- Speaking of my country, Grande Amore is by far our worst entry from 2011 'til now. Maybe the worst ever.
- The best ever winner is "Un banc, un arbre, une rue" by Severine in 1971 and there isn't a single winner which comes even close to the quality of that masterpiece.
- "Running Scared" was a worthy winner in my books (!!!)
- All of Carola's entries in Eurovision are overrated
- Weil der mensch zahlt by Alf Poier deserved it's final ranking and it still is the funniest song ever performed in Eurovision. It is in my top 3 Austrian entries ever.
- Verka's song, on the other hand, is just a bunch of smelly crap, just like Russia 2012.
- Euro Neuro deserved a Q.
- Pali Sie was a top 10 song in 2019 and Khteju Tökes is the best song from the same year and was wayyyy underrated.
- Arcade is the worst winner of the 2010's, followed by Toy. I just hate both songs so much.
- Ding-a-Dong by Teach In is the best Dutch winner ever

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Sammy

Veteran
I HAVE to do this - sorry ;)
French language is overused at the Eurovision, there is absolutely no need for the presenters to speak it and French spokespeople should use English as well so everybody can understand what they're saying.

French language is underused at Eurovision, there is every reason for the presenters to speak it and everyone should learn this beautiful language to understand what the French spokespeople say. :mrgreen:

tomos2019

To be honest I just take French as being a big part of Eurovision and it's kind of got less with time anyway, I would probably prefer something more alternative than French and English though :ROFLMAO:

Yazy

- Miodio's Complice is way, way, way, wayyyy better than Senhit's Adrenalina
I could get behind this one.

I would even go as far as to say its their best entry despite being one of the most unsuccessful ones result-wise.

Majority of their entries, whether I like them or not, sound like they were made based on checkmarks of eurovision tropes.

While Complice really sounds like it was trying to be nothing else but its own thing.

Top Bottom