United States ☂️ WV183 ☔ Post Malone - Laugh It Off

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
giphy.gif

deen1_537640491.jpg

Playlist missing Mars Agro - Losing You and Eartha Kitt - I Love Men

Last edited:

Genesis

You get all the numbers and can use each one as many times as you want so 8-6-6-3-0 as an example or 8-8-8-8-7 if you’re as super aurally aroused as someone else who has already voted herexamandalearsmile

I look forward to receiving your votes:love:

Fabulous

giphy.gif

I shall sent my iconic votes very soon

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
With Merio and James' votes in that's now ten voters! Yaaay, thank you very much everyone. Things are now tighter than they have ever been at the top..

You've just over a day left to vote, and at this moment your points could prove to be game changing. The two songs at the bottom look pretty much royally screwed. The one in the middle would have to work work work it, and acquire at least I'm guessing three or so big supporters that ain't too keen on the top stuff to help the struggler catch up (kind of a hard ask I'm guessing). Top 2 meanwhile be like..

mHOFc1.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
People hating on two songs xexcuseme xexcuseme xexcuseme

I was quite convinced the flops in question would have eventually pulled through and been up there with the others but I've received a lot of votes that have been surprising (positively so in a "I can't believe this person likes this song so much" kind of way). It's brinteresting stuff holding NFs.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
When it's the last day of voting and things are resting on a tie..

tenor.gif

I can break that tie as one song is sitting on five 8s, the other with three but wouldn't one of you like to be the powerhouse to do it? xqueenbitch

ZoboCamel

When it's the last day of voting and things are resting on a tie..

tenor.gif

I can break that tie as one song is sitting on five 8s, the other with three but wouldn't one of you like to be the powerhouse to do it? xqueenbitch

Or you could just break the tie based on whoever's higher in my own iconic votes xoxoxo

(In before the tied songs are the ones that I gave the same score to anyway)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
If I get no more votes here it will be hard to break the tie. The song with the most 8s (five) has a whole tonne of middle points, whereas the other song has high points (6 and 7s) from pretty much everyone except for a single hard kill. The latter seems the stronger entry on paper going by the numbers it has been given. The song that wins on 8s right now literally did not pick up a single 6 or 7 when the other song was swimming in them plus still got three 8s...

Hmmm I might just send both one after the other and keep the results hidden.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I didn't get any other voters here, although I'm super pleased to end with such a nice amount of people who have helped me out. Thank you very muchxheart Gotta sort this tie out though..

Mysterious Song X

8 points = 5
7 Points = 0
6 Points = 0
5 Points = 2

Mysterious Song Y

8 Points = 3
7 Points = 2
6 Points = 2
5 Points = 2

Mysterious Song X has all those 8s but then there's a gap and the points I haven't included here are basically a whole lot of 4 which was the bang in the middle number I allowed you to use. Meanwhile Mysterious Song Y might not have quite as many top points but it picked up two 6s and two 7s which are high numbers (one of the 7s even was the jurors top) when X couldn't even manage to bag a single one. It's a toughy. I guess most people would go by the 8s (at WV when a song has the same amount of voters we then go by amount of 12s and so on) but song Ys support felt stronger overall and I think would make more people pleased. It would have took this if there hadn't been a Mikaela Minga cosplayer in the building. The power and passion behind them 8s though. Hmmmmm...

I'm going to declare two winners of the NF. I'll send both songs, the other arriving quite likely the following edition. I won't reveal whether song X or Y is going to this one because then some of you from your points would be able to rule out songs that could have been the other winner. Mysterious Song X was more polarising after all. I've not had a tie before and I think both songs really deserve to go. I declare the other three fab hot flops xheart

RepentantGlossyAmphibian-small.gif

@Ausesken I just used random.org to decide which winner I'm sending to this edition. You started a new craze xamandalearsmile

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
xamandalearsmile Thank you to everyone that helped me choose my entry for this edition of WorldVision. As I mentioned before, 1st place was a tie and I thought both songs deserved to go. I left who'd go first in the trustful hands of Random.org and it picked for you the delightful Novocaine from Texas boys, The Unlikely Candidates. I hope you enjoy it. Your other winner will be coming to a following edition. I'll post the full results then for you as well.

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Fabulous break in the tie if I do say so myself x

Ausesken

@Ausesken I just used random.org to decide which winner I'm sending to this edition. You started a new craze xamandalearsmile
Scandalous, I never got the alert for this mention :lol:
I’ll try to REJU vote this time, because I really liked the song that random.org chose xheart I’ve listened to it many times since your NF. The lyrics are cool (“spend all my money as soon as I get paid”xlove), the video has some great moments...
You know? There’s something appealing in the singer as well :mrgreen: not the clothes he wears though :lol:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Thanks guys xheart

@Ausesken notifications seem kind of messed up still I've noticed. I've gotten a few likes that never showed up. Like literally I've posted something, gone back to the topic a few minutes later to see likes on my post but didn't get any notifications. Seems the same thing with mentions and even quotes sometimes.

I agree with you about the singer, Kyle Morris. I think he helped to warm me to the song actually.

giphy.gif

I'll send the other NF winner here ASAP. I'll aim for next edition but won't promise in case something sizzling gets thrown in my face, but it's coming 100%.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
ax9yn00izkgxvifk1dvq

7th in the Grand Final with 119 Points
14th
in Semi 1 with 40 something Points / 1st in the REJU vote with I don't know how many points as I can't open the score sheet x

:12: :es:
:10: :west: :za: :ru:
:8: :sc: :au:
:7: :sobr: :fi:
:6: :jp:
:5: ::berl :cn: :lond: :kant: :be:
:4: :nl: :am:
:3: :ua: :pl:
:2: :cali:
:1: xexcuseme

I'm extremely happy with this result, no secret it's because of finally managing to grab hold of that elusive 7th place finish. Before I managed to win for the first time after about twenty eight attempts, I'd somehow managed to get every top ten placement bar a 7th. Fast forward about another forty editions and I still could not get it.... until now 🙌 My collection of top 10 placements is finally complete. I think this calls for a look back video or something of all the times I managed to hit the top 10. I'm in a mood for saucy reflection.

Thank you to everyone that voted for The Unlikely Candidates xheart It was a fun song to send. I enjoy switching things up and I'm glad you NF voters pushed me to go with something quite out of my comfort zone. The other song that tied with Novocaine here is still to come but I'm undecided on whether it'll be delivered to you the very next edition now or not. If I'm really lazy you probably will see it straight away, but then I enjoy going through songs and deciding what to send. I'm kind of in a hip mood at the moment as well after Rancore fever and Sadistik's shock top 3 at the last spin-off.

Top Bottom