United States ☂️ WV183 ☔ Post Malone - Laugh It Off

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
giphy.gif

deen1_537640491.jpg

Playlist missing Mars Agro - Losing You and Eartha Kitt - I Love Men

Last edited:

Ausesken

He didn't mention anchovies though and the controversial pineapple pizza, both of which are my preferred toppings (mushrooms I love too). But of course, I'm sure that Andrew believes that every pizza can be a party pizza.

An Italian pizzeria owner made his top 10 of ingredients not to be used in a pizza. His reaction with pineapple (10th because according to him it's the worst one :lol:):

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I'm an anomaly as sorts on the whole pineapple on pizza issue. I'm not bothered either way by it, I never personally pick it but I don't hate it either.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
An Italian pizzeria owner made his top 10 of ingredients not to be used in a pizza. His reaction with pineapple (10th because according to him it's the worst one :lol:):

I'm phoning up this man's shop right now and ordering his pineapple special xheart Pineapple pizza forever!

giphy.gif

To be honest, I never used to be a fan of pizza. In fact, I'd go as far to say I disliked it. I think that was mainly due the fact I don't enjoy pepperoni and in general I'm not into tomato heavy dishes (though I will eat them). Recently though I've been less discriminatory when it comes to everyone's favourite Italian dish. Andrew probably helped somewhat. I haven't had one in ages but I'm really, really craving an anchovies pizza right about now.

Ausesken

Tbh I say I hate pineapple pizza but never tried it xshifty but just imagining how it tastes it's a bit disgusting to me :lol: in general, I don't like sweet stuff on salty food, like chicken with chocolate XD

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Tbh I say I hate pineapple pizza but never tried it xshifty but just imagining how it tastes it's a bit disgusting to me :lol: in general, I don't like sweet stuff on salty food, like chicken with chocolate XD

CUML.gif

Tomato is a sweet fruit though and you have that on your pizza surely xqueenbitch x

Time to celebrate pineapple pizza xheart

Ausesken

Tomato is a sweet fruit though and you have that on your pizza surely xqueenbitch x

Time to celebrate pineapple pizza xheart
Tomato, sweet? :lol: We must have different versions of taste buds haha

Anyway, I stan freedom of taste :cool: Fussy people about traditional food is a bit outdated XD. It's like Spaniards that go crazy when they see someone cook paella with chorizo. If you want drama, make a video cooking paella with chorizo.

DenizESC

Banned

I don't like sweet and savoury either but this one's fine. But I agree like people that eat fries with ice cream deserve worse treatment than the dark lord satan himself!

Tomatos are vegetables in my mind, sue me.

Ausesken

I don't like sweet and savoury either but this one's fine. But I agree like people that eat fries with ice cream deserve worse treatment than the dark lord satan himself!

Fries with ice cream? xfaint Ok: chicken with chocolate and fries with ice-cream; perfect menu to cook when you have someone you hate at home.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Well, technically we could as tomatoes are botanically fruits because they form from a flower and contain seeds.

And also for @Ausesken, often tomatoes are classed as sweet flavored, acidic or sour flavored, or balanced. A tomato high in sugars and low in acids has a sweet taste. Tomatoes are everything it seems. Maybe I just haven't found the tomato for me yet. Any tips?

DenizESC

Banned
Fries with ice cream? xfaint Ok: chicken with chocolate and fries with ice-cream; perfect menu to cook when you have someone you hate at home.
omg i can imagine.

welkam welkam to my home. Now here enjoy some grilled chicken drizzled in dark creamy chocolate syrup. my personal delicacy, now don't be rude eat up xamandalearsmile it's good for you, there is also some bleach in their for inner cleanse of the mind and soul xheart

Another one: sandwich dipped in jus d'orange, tasty and very healthy.

Ausesken

Well, technically we could as tomatoes are botanically fruits because they form from a flower and contain seeds.

And also for @Ausesken, often tomatoes are classed as sweet flavored, acidic or sour flavored, or balanced. A tomato high in sugars and low in acids has a sweet taste. Tomatoes are everything it seems. Maybe I just haven't found the tomato for me yet. Any tips?
Conclusion: tomato is what you want it to be xqueenbitch Maybe for some people it tastes like cola and nobody knows...

Ausesken

omg i can imagine.

welkam welkam to my home. Now here enjoy some grilled chicken drizzled in dark creamy chocolate syrup. my personal delicacy, now don't be rude eat up xamandalearsmile it's good for you, there is also some bleach in their for inner cleanse of the mind and soul xheart

Another one: sandwich dipped in jus d'orange, tasty and very healthy.
HAHAHAHA. "Do you fancy some crickets? They are very nutritious"

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Conclusion: tomato is what you want it to be xqueenbitch Maybe for some people it tastes like cola and nobody knows...

It is the most mysterious of fruits. I'll give it that. I don't mind it in small amounts. I'll dip my fries in it and have a slice or two in my sandwich, but pasta dishes (which are probably my most consumed thing) I'm not keen on when the sauce is tomato (I actually wrote potato then by accident and almost clicked post reply).

Ausesken

It is the most mysterious of fruits. I'll give it that. I don't mind it in small amounts. I'll dip my fries in it and have a slice or two in my sandwich, but pasta dishes (which are probably my most consumed thing) I'm not keen on when the sauce is tomato (I actually wrote potato then by accident and almost clicked post reply).
Then what sauce do you use in your pasta dishes? XD Tomato is the most basic one haha. Pesto is good as well. Potato sauce must taste delicious btw :lol:

sis we should start a restaurant, beautiful ideas.

can't wait to serve them every animal that possibly contained coronavirus; bats, snakes etc.

then we can claim it's chicken.
Imagine:
"Chicken with secret special sauce" (when a restaurant has 'secret' something, start suspecting xexcuseme)
"Roast beef but only roasted for 2 seconds"
"Rotten egg ice-cream"

If we don't win 3 Michelin stars I'll burn their guide.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Then what sauce do you use in your pasta dishes? XD Tomato is the most basic one haha. Pesto is good as well. Potato sauce must taste delicious btw :lol:

Like a ermm.. creamy kind I guess. A white sauce. I like cheesy sauces too, fish based pasta dishes and such. Potato sauce though xheart

Top Bottom