2 1.0%

13 6.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ESC_Peggy

Ed Millett from Tap now follows Here At Last who happen to have a huge TikTok following of 2.9m. They are a boy band who only look about 16 đź« 

Rina is amazing but I don’t think it’ll be her. I’ll be happy to be wrong and after watching those videos I’m sold on Rina so Tap send her please and thank you.

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Looks like Rimours are back on the menu--seems like we do this every ESC!

I adore Rina but don't see it happening in a million years.

ESC_Peggy

What I want is a sassy young girl band like Little Mix with a banging pop song and slay choreography but that’s not going to happen.

HarryUK

Veteran
He probably is, but I can realistically see Mimi Webb or Rina Sawayama actually doing it.

I would imagine TAP would have already made a decision.
Mimi Webb has just broken the UK market in the last year so she'd be a good shout. Rina's famous across the world by now - so maybe doesn't need the exposure?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Mimi Webb has just broken the UK market in the last year so she'd be a good shout. Rina's famous across the world by now - so maybe doesn't need the exposure?

Hold the Girl was played on my works radio today. A sure sign she's doing it imo

ChiversLookDivine

I feel he's playing up to the rumours here haha

tbf I'm pretty sure he started the rumours, they definitely didn't begin here lol.

But yeah anyway the lack of tour dates at the right time at least makes Rina as likely as anyone else, not to mention appearing on all the big BBC shows in the last few weeks of 2022.

Last edited:

Chrisiam

Hasn't Rina Sawayama been rumoured to be doing it for the UK before? The name seems familiar and I think they were rumoured for the 2020 contest. So at this point it feels more like a fan selection than a more tangible rumour. But hey, I was wrong about Ryder so what do I know?

ESCConor

James Rowe and the Euro Trip got there before this place did! They had a segment the other week of Eurovision 2023 predictions sent in from different people, one person they had to bleep out their name because they're famous, and their prediction was "Rina Sawayama representing the UK" and then they heavily hinted that this was only a prediction.

But yeah anyway the lack of tour dates at the right time at least makes Rina as likely as anyone else, not to mention appearing on all the big BBC shows in the last few weeks of 2022.

I do wonder if TAP may have already decided who its gonna be, and perhaps she has cleared that period in case?

But who knows, we could see another artist off TikTok who is emerging.

Mainshow

Veteran
Actually, this is bloody brilliant?!?! Oo
Another amazing British entry? The 2nd one in a row?!?! :uk: becoming another Eurovision powerhouse?! :D

The song´s length, however, is way too short.
2:20? - and it "suddenly" ends.. seriously, TikTok/Spotify is the eptiome of evil.
They deserve hell for what they´ve done to pop music. Where´s the middle 8 part? The final chorus?
IF "Red Flags" is going to be the entry, they need to spice up the final part of the song.

HarryUK

Veteran
This is actually such a good song, I'm gonna be devastated if/when this is debunked :ROFLMAO:

HarryUK

Veteran
Actually, this is bloody brilliant?!?! Oo
Another amazing British entry? The 2nd one in a row?!?! :uk: becoming another Eurovision powerhouse?! :D

The song´s length, however, is way too short.
2:20? - and it "suddenly" ends.. seriously, TikTok/Spotify is the eptiome of evil.
They deserve hell for what they´ve done to pop music. Where´s the middle 8 part? The final chorus?
IF "Red Flags" is going to be the entry, they need to spice up the final part of the song.
They added the guitar solo to Space Man & Spain added extra bits to Chanel's live performance - both songs had 'Eurovision versions' released too. It's doable!

Top Bottom