8 4.1%

2 1.0%

13 6.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Euro1793 being roasted publicly. If all artists trolled like this, we would all think twice before posting. I wish Let 3 roasted their haters, especially those that called for their disqualification for "promoting war and Nazism" 🤣

She's hillarious. I like her personality. Vocals were flop maybe because she was sick, but staging was flop anyway for reasons I can't figure out. Sorry Mae!

But you are a legend girl, I must give credits! 🤣🤣🤣

EDIT Euro1793 has the profile pic of the most superb, almost operetic vocal that will perform at ESC 2023, that being this one... 🤣

blanka-stajkow.jpg

Kudos Mae, now I'm gonna vote for you, though I never liked and will not like your song 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Surprised this is so well liked in the fandom, to me it sounds like a potential last place in the final.

It wasn't when she made the tik tok, someone created the profile afterwards. She wouldn't actually tag a real person on purpose like that

It was actually an existing profile that changed the handle after Mae's post. Yup.

In that case, NO VOTE for me.

I assumed she was legendary enough to bite some haters and cyber bullies this fandom is flawed with.

But she's not. It was a cheap promo only amid real scandal about improper behaviour and treatment of Gustaph and Piqued Jacks in Barcelona. Mae's drama and excuses as a distraction from real problem - then no tnx.

Brandt

Okay, if Mae doesn't want to sing the speaking part of the song on the stage and go for something more loyal to the version Apple Music, she needs to find a bridge between the two choruses then. Because that way the song gets too repetitive as if 80% of it consists of the chorus alone. Not good, not at all.

MopManMoss

Veteran
It was actually an existing profile that changed the handle after Mae's post. Yup.

In that case, NO VOTE for me.

I assumed she was legendary enough to bite some haters and cyber bullies this fandom is flawed with.

But she's not. It was a cheap promo only amid real scandal about improper behaviour and treatment of Gustaph and Piqued Jacks in Barcelona. Mae's drama and excuses as a distraction from real problem - then no tnx.
Or its just a bit of fun on Maes part that has nothing to do with anything else?

Ali_

I still a Mae fan. Stumbled across this gives me a bit of confidence that BCN was a illness blip and still rooting for her.

There are quite a few lovely live performances of her singing on youtube but theyre where she's mostly sitting/ standing still and singing more gently. Very different to what her Eurovision entry requires. I'm also not counting her out but I feel her vocal doesn't necessarily lend itself to IWAS - though her attitude and personality does. I'm so curious to see how her performances develop over the coming weeks.

McEuroviz

There are quite a few lovely live performances of her singing on youtube but theyre where she's mostly sitting/ standing still and singing more gently. Very different to what her Eurovision entry requires. I'm also not counting her out but I feel her vocal doesn't necessarily lend itself to IWAS - though her attitude and personality does. I'm so curious to see how her performances develop over the coming weeks.
Yeah I am inclined to agree with you there. I was surprised I just Came To Dance was not an option of that was more her natural style. I think it was released after September but could be way wrong. Anyhoo get her some vit c let her recover and then lots of rehearsals :)

BernadetteCydonia

getting back on the "sick while performing live" discourse; well at least we all know Mae was sick on her BCN day, while in this day and age every poor vocal performance can be attributed to sickness if you manage to squint with your imagination. Can't tell the line between actually bad or "sick" bad performance anymore smh

Bmbriga

That was a mess.
Vocals aside whole performance was a mess.
For love of God, why wouldn't people just stop wearing stuff like that?
It's made for ice skaters and dancers and if you're from neither of those categories it just means we can all see your every awkward move on stage.
Because this is what this clothes is intended to do. Show your every move.
Then if you stand next to the people who actually dance for living, you end up looking like like some awkward rando with zero stage presence.
Everything, her moves, would look much better if she was wearing something else, even something similar to what her dancers were wearing.

Last edited:

Bmbriga

Poland preparty.
Vocals seem better. Has some questionable parts, but I believe it could possibly good in May.
And dancing, in different clothes xcookie, also looks better.

ESCConor

Poland preparty.
Vocals seem better. Has some questionable parts, but I believe it could possibly good in May.
And dancing, in different clothes xcookie, also looks better.

Yeah, she sounded so much better than Barcelona.

obviously this is a pre-party and its not the finished article, still some room for improvement vocally, , but this is much more like the Mae Muller we know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom