• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Yesterday we convinced ourselves Mae Muller was doing it. Now we're back to Rina. Someone had actually already posted in here yesterday about the 2nd version of Holy.

Rocket man

I'm all in now for Birdy "Raincatchers" for being the UK entry, I adore "Raincatchers". If it's not, I've still got her new album to look forward to thanks to "Raincatchers". I'm still open-minded to Rina Sawayama, I just want it to be a new song, not one of her old ones.

ESC_Peggy

Mae Muller was filming a music video in Lithuania in January.

This is not the one with Sigala as that was filmed in February.

gigi_copp3

I'm all in now for Birdy "Raincatchers" for being the UK entry, I adore "Raincatchers". If it's not, I've still got her new album to look forward to thanks to "Raincatchers". I'm still open-minded to Rina Sawayama, I just want it to be a new song, not one of her old ones.
Yes! I didn't knew Birdy - I first heard of her by reading this topic - but I rapidly became obsessed with her.
Still don't think it's her, but either Rina or Mae

HarryUK

Our odds have been slashed again now to 9-1... I presume it's starting to be revealed internally (if not already fully revealed internally), so that's a good sign, right?

ChiversLookDivine

Our odds have been slashed again now to 9-1... I presume it's starting to be revealed internally (if not already fully revealed internally), so that's a good sign, right?

Seen some big amounts of money going for the UK in the last 24 hours (especially a few late last night), some people out there have definitely heard the entry and believe in it.

HarryUK

Seen some big amounts of money going through in the last 24 hours, some people out there have definitely heard the entry and believe in it.
BBC coffers must be decent if they wanna host again next year :ROFLMAO: unless we let Ukraine host (war depending...)

HarryUK

The power of Jane McDonald! xqueenbitch

jane-mcdonald-i-love-my-life.gif
I already revealed the sad news in this thread that the cruise ship she was travelling on that was headed for Liverpool for her reveal as our act has been diverted to Dublin so she's representing them and we were offered Wild Youth instead

theditz83

Veteran
I already revealed the sad news in this thread that the cruise ship she was travelling on that was headed for Liverpool for her reveal as our act has been diverted to Dublin so she's representing them and we were offered Wild Youth instead
Wild Youth ft. Jane McDonald on the marimba, or we riot xangry

HarryUK

Mimi Webb is on with Scott Mills on Radio 2 tomorrow at 2pm...

Chrisiam

Wouldn't they announce an announcement if it was going to be her though? Unless they really are doing another stealth drop thing.

HarryUK

I did read somewhere that Mimi was asked at a show last night if she was doing Eurovision and she said no, but it's since been deleted

njdevils94

Veteran
Maybe they're just letting everyone rule themselves out until Holy drops on Thursday and we surge to the top of the odds
Austria will do that tomorrow. It seems pretty likely it is Mimi at this point with the way that tweet was worded and her appearance on the Scott Mills show tomorrow.

Chrisiam

There are like three different people at this point who are a dead cert'. Seems like we are just looping between the three of them with a different one being the focus each day.

I bims

Veteran
Brits are very quick to bet on themselves without a real good reason... So this is not a sign for anything.
Surie shot up in the odds to around place 8 because of the stage invader. Like as if that suddenly meant she would be a winner.

So let's just wait and see 😬

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Brits are very quick to bet on themselves without a real good reason... So this is not a sign for anything.
Surie shot up in the odds to around place 8 because of the stage invader. Like as if that suddenly meant she would be a winner.

So let's just wait and see 😬

Bless that. xheart shot up in the odds like 50% of the vote hadn't already been cast the night before.

Top Bottom