There's nothing but space, man, no
Oh, I'm in the wrong place, man
Nothing but, nothing but, nothing but space, man
Nothing but, nothing but, nothing but space, man

I've searched around the universe
Been down some black holes
Nothing but space, man
And I want to go home​

Dear Britts, came here to say that tonight, despite supporting other entries as well, you're getting first votes from my family since we follow ESC.

You sent a beautiful song, you made lots of effort, and your representative is a beautiful human being who genuinely loves music, which is of huge importance as well.

Also, all Britts in the ESC forum and Sam's fans elsewhere have been nothing but respectful and supportive towards all competitors. That deserves an extra vote as well.

"An appeaser is one who feeds crocodile, hoping it will eat him last". Winston Churchill

Best of luck tonight!

grazy2266

Dear Britts, came here to say that tonight, despite supporting other entries as well, you're getting first votes from my family since we follow ESC.

You sent a beautiful song, you made lots of effort, and your representative is a beautiful human being who genuinely loves music, which is of huge importance as well.

Also, all Britts in the ESC forum and Sam's fans elsewhere have been nothing but respectful and supportive towards all competitors. That deserves an extra vote as well.

"An appeaser is one who feeds crocodile, hoping it will eat him last". Winston Churchill

Best of luck tonight!
Thank you, what a lovely post, :) enjoy the contest tonight and good luck to all your entries you are supporting.

midnightsun

Veteran
Goodbye UK.

It was nice with you down there in the bottom five.

We‘re holding the fort so you can go and tell the tale of the miracle that's gonna happen on May 14, 2022.

We will miss you but we will see each other again one day.

Sincerely yours

Germany

p.s. good luck, Sam! You so deserve this! I‘m making sure sending some votes to you tonight.

grazy2266

Goodbye UK.

It was nice with you down there in the bottom five.

We‘re holding the fort so you can go and tell the tale of the miracle that's gonna happen on May 14, 2022.

We will miss you but we will see each other again one day.

Sincerely yours

Germany

p.s. good luck, Sam! You so deserve this! I‘m making sure sending some votes to you tonight.
That's so funny, Good luck tonight.

Noah95

Wishing the best of luck to Sam, who is a a wonderful artist and human being, and the UK tonight!
It's really nice to see all the positivity and enthusiasm surrounding your entry this year.
It would be nice to see Sam win tonight, but, even if that doesn't happen, I'm positive that the result is going to be great and, hopefully, a turning point for the UK at the contest one way or another and you can all be proud of Sam for what a wonderful ambassador of your culture (including the music scene) he is.

Although I won't be able to vote myself, I'll be cheering on you tonight! Good luck!

Rocket man

I'm very happy for Ukraine and very happy for Sam Ryder. Sam has done his country proud, I knew we'd come either 1st or 2nd but it was probably going to be 2nd because the UK has a long history of coming runner-up in Eurovision.

Now, let's go for the win next year, no excuses BBC. you now know what you have to do.

PhoenixAscends

To win the jury vote is fantastic, and to be the real winner overall is amazing. Thank you Europe for showing you do appreciate talent when we send it. Probably won’t send anything decent again for another 25 years, I did want another win in my lifetime, but probably not to be.

Top Bottom