Nothing but, nothing but, nothing but space, man

I've searched around the universe
Been down some black holes
Nothing but space, man
And I want to go home​

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
hopefully it looks good on camera, them pics are awesome and it looks really promising. I love how we've yet again gone for some huge prop. xheart Bless the BBC on their never ending mission to not get a terrible running order position by bringing in some huge complicated prop. :lol: I'm quitely excited for this. :D

Rocket man

Maybe this might indicate what the performance with the guitar at the end will be. (from 3:38 onwards)...

theditz83

Veteran
Oh jeez, can you imagine the actual genuine nerves we're going to feel if all this good feeling translates into an actual stellar performance that stuns counties into actually voting for us? Just nobody play the drinking game where we take a shot everytime someone gives us points this year legends - NHS can't cope xcrazy

Come on Sam - you've already done us proud, and I know that you are bringing us our best showing in quite some time, but I'm gagged for this second rehearsal footage now!!!

refresh-big-bang-theory.gif

Ali_

Maybe this might indicate what the performance with the guitar at the end will be. (from 3:38 onwards)...

That's awesome for a live intimate concert but for Eurovision I'll be disappointed if it is. I was hoping he was going to bring back the big vocal ending like in the music video version.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
I hate when the UK is flexing their muscles so hard, but I am also kinda living.

TB98

Living for this. The staging looks amazing. Wasn't the biggest fan of the song but it really grew on me, this couple of days. Really hope the UK does well and achieve its best result since 2009, or maybe its best result since the 90s.

Shadowfuxcs

Ok I really feel like I'm being gaslighted with this one. It's just an ordinary song with the chorus being hampered by the constant wailing. There is no way the UK has enough uniqueness or universality to do great in the televote and I don't believe this would have been considered a possible winner without the bias of the international press being based on the UK or the US, as well as their colonial entitlement that they need to be given a trophy the first time they submit a half-decent song in 20 years.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Ok I really feel like I'm being gaslighted with this one. It's just an ordinary song with the chorus being hampered by the constant wailing. There is no way the UK has enough uniqueness or universality to do great in the televote and I don't believe this would have been considered a possible winner without the bias of the international press being based on the UK or the US, as well as their colonial entitlement that they need to be given a trophy the first time they submit a half-decent song in 20 years.

I'm sorry but what the hell have i just read?

Rocket man

Come on, surely you can do better than that. Weak effort.

crashworld

Veteran
Whether you like the entry or not, UK has gained the most traction and momentum they had in years. Kudos to the team behind UK. This shows if they put to their mind into things, UK can do it. I wonder if the double-zero feature last year has finally awakened them.

Edit:
United Kingdom draws "Second Half" for their GF running order.

Source:

Last edited:

Chrisiam

Second rehearsal clip!

Can't say I am took keen on the echo effect on his voice in some parts but looks positive from what little we see.

Himan

Might reach top ten so you will be drunk after the points drinking game. But I honestly don't think it's that good. Juries are going to support this though.

ManiaMuse

My theory is that drummer and guitarist hidden in the shadows are on the stage to help as stage hands when the prop moves. Some of the reviews mention that stage hands were visible in some of the shots before they fixed it but looks like they need at least 4 people to move the parts of the prop. Also the guitarist will pass his guitar to Sam at some point before the guitar solo because I cannot see a guitar on a stand anywhere in the central bit.

marty

Actually UK was one of my favorites so far. But I absolutely dont like what I see in the snippet for some reason, especially his costume and the way he stands there. Also his voice is not very strong in my eyes (or ears). I know most of you like it but for me it is a disappointment.

Top Bottom