Nothing but, nothing but, nothing but space, man
Nothing but, nothing but, nothing but space, man

I've searched around the universe
Been down some black holes
Nothing but space, man
And I want to go home​

theditz83

Veteran
Rina's track "Lucid Dreams" got heavy exposure on Spotify trending playlists and had that Dua Lipa sound that seems popular in general, and I don't think she's mainstream enough yet to count her out. But still, I reckon the BBC might go for a slightly different direction next year.

And as if by magic, right on cue, comedian Bill Bailey announces that he's writing a song for Eurovision 2022. Of course, why not - he's a talented composer and writer, but of largely satirical and comedic material... So yeah, I'll leave that one with you all for now...

BorisBubbles

Veteran
When Bill Bailey pulls a Stefan Raab and delivers the UK their first top 5 since Jade Ewen with Actually Hilarious Novelty Trash. xheat

Grinch

Doesn't matter who the representor will be, the entry matters.

UK should organize a NF like France. They used to get horrible results too. Now they are aiming for the victory.

Ianp16

I wrote a thing - enjoy!
I'm praying to the Eurovision gods and St Katrina and her Waves from high above that some kind of miracle might happen for 2022. Let's hope Wolf Alice believes in them.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I'm praying to the Eurovision gods and St Katrina and her Waves from high above that some kind of miracle might happen for 2022. Let's hope Wolf Alice believes in them.
Now we'll end up with Kim Wilde with something super beige.

Ianp16

I propose Sugababes 1.0. Since they are marking their return, it would be nice if they want a global outreach that this line-up never gotten.
This would be one of my fantasy entries that wouldn't happen. Imagine them singing something like Flatline with their gorgeous live harmonies :love::love::love:

rasmuslights

Veteran

the number one reason I don't believe this is because this is way too early for BBC to start preparing for esc I think...

the reason why this could be true - well Jessie J is kinda getting forgotten and eurovision would help her tho let's be honest she probably wouldn't do it.

crashworld

Veteran
This would be one of my fantasy entries that wouldn't happen. Imagine them singing something like Flatline with their gorgeous live harmonies :love::love::love:

I know right, "Flatline" is amazing. Even though 2.0 is my favourite line-up (because Heidi is my favourite) but 1.0 has got the best harmonies. I am sure the juries will eat it up if they come out with anything good just for the vocals.

Huwchie

I really think this is something she should consider. She’s super talented and I don’t know how she’s get that kind of exposure without a major platform to promote herself.

With talent shows drying up and such an overcrowded market how does Jessie J stay relevant? I don’t see her new music hitting the heights of pre 2014 and she doesn’t have a big enough / loyal fan base to sustain a major successful career for the next decade.

Is it the masker singer or Eurovision 2022 for Jessie j? I know which one I’d choose 😉

Ianp16

Jessie J would be perfect for Eurovision. I could see a top 5-10 placement with a good song. There are many reports that she's a difficult person, not very liked in the industry and not likeable in general. This is the only downside. I think if she was paid a big enough fee, the song was fantastic and she had the right attitude (which might be the problem) it could work very well. I saw her on the chinese talent show singing Whitney Houston a few years ago and she was PHENOMENAL.

ESC94

Jessie J would be perfect for Eurovision. I could see a top 5-10 placement with a good song. There are many reports that she's a difficult person, not very liked in the industry and not likeable in general. This is the only downside. I think if she was paid a big enough fee, the song was fantastic and she had the right attitude (which might be the problem) it could work very well. I saw her on the chinese talent show singing Whitney Houston a few years ago and she was PHENOMENAL.

These are a lot of "if" don´t you think? ;)

CPV4931

Plot-twist: Jessie J going to Eurovision, but participating for San Marino feat. Pitbull

Top Bottom