Sometimes I know my fire burns low
But as long as you're with me I'll never get cold
'Til day and night, 'til darkness and light
I never worry when you're by my side

Oh, feelings change and seasons fade
But nothing will burn us out
Nothing can stop us now

Out of the embers
You and I are gonna light up the room (Yeah, you and I gonna light up the room)
Out of the embers
There's a fire burning for you (Yeah, there's a fire burning for you)
I feel the heat here
There's still a chance for us
Down herе in the ashes, yeah, thеre's something growing
Out of the embers
You and I are gonna light up the room (Yeah, you and I gonna light)

Light up the room
Light up the room

You and me forever, we're free
We're cool under pressure, and that's all we need
So take my hand, and forget the past
We're in this together, there's no looking back

Oh, feelings change and seasons fade
But nothing will burn us out
Nothing can stop us now

Out of the embers
Out of the embers
There's a fire burning for you (Yeah, there's a fire burning for you)
I feel the heat here
There's still a chance for us
Down here in the ashes, yeah, there's something growing
Out of the embers
You and I are gonna light up the room (Yeah, you and I gonna light)

Light up the room

Out of the embers
Out of the embers
You and I are gonna light up the room (Yeah, you and I gonna light up the room)​

Last edited by a moderator:

Iker

Veteran
Sometimes I just wanna see how it feels to be an ass, the way other people are

Dude, we are Eurovision fans.

I'm for full gender-equality and in 2021 we see countries in Eurovision acting like women don't exist, excluding them from the performances.
This is so stupid.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This forum really needs a cleansing. If .net is worse I'm just glad I never set foot in there
you don't know the half of it, ofc the majority of people are sensible to make it clear before any .net lurkers come for me, but there a significant amount with incredibly toxic attitudes.

hijirio

Veteran
.net might have its problems, but this forum also has its problems.
I have witnessed this troll clearly violating forum rules at least 10 times, yet no mod ever took any action.
And it took LastDreamer openly cursing 2 forum members back to back for finally being kicked out.
Are y'all waiting for Gianluca to do the same thing? lol He's not here to contribute to discussing songs, he's just here to spoil people's fun. Always blows my mind to see him still wandering here. :/

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I'm for full gender-equality and in 2021 we see countries in Eurovision acting like women don't exist, excluding them from the performances.

It's a shame you weren't practicing gender equality when you decided to cancel a potentially amazing song because the female singer at the very forefront for five sixths of the entry dared to enlist the help of a big bad male rapper for 30 seconds.

I don't know if ever I was able to voice my opinion on this entry (because of these stupid accessing problems to the forum...) yet, but I'm gonna try now.

Unfortunately, with heavy pain in the heart, I came to the conclusion that I can't support Senhit and San Marino this year. I had such high hopes for her and I was cheering for her before all the rumours came out, but never in a million years I would've imagined a long male rap part in the actual entry, which takes away all the attention from what otherwise could've been an amazing female song. I tried, but I realized I can't. It's just such a huge disappointment. Not only, but if I was kinda okay with it at the beginning, now with each passing day my grudge and my rage against this song grows more and more, at the point that I want this entry to fail more than any other male song this year.

San Marino and SenSHIT need to learn a lesson because of what they've done, and as I said, hopefully they're gonna withdraw from next year, if they will deservedly fail. I, for one, am crossing my fingers for it. Especially she doesn't come across to me as a very intelligent person, and not only because of this fact, but also because of her reply to a PM that I sent her sometime ago, where I asked her if she could do something to put her past music on the digital platforms, and she replied to me with an answer that had absolutely nothing to do with my request.

So, yeah, San Marino, nul points.

This parody account of yours though stops being funny (it wasn't particularly amusing to begin with) when you enter a topic to repeat and then laugh at a comment from somewhere else that's mocking an artist's appearance. That just paints a very sad and unfortunate picture. It's nasty. Do better than that.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Hey guys, I came here to apologize for my behaviour from yesterday. I read my posts again and they didn't make any sense, and this time they were very exaggerated. Unfortunately I have this kind of anger issues from time to time and I vent them towards ESC-entries.

Chrisiam

So has anyone got any neat, funny, or interesting theories on what we are likely to see from the UK in terms of staging this year?

I'd like to hope that, given what was planned for last year and the fact the people in charge of the staging are apparently a big deal that we'd get something actually visually interesting.

But the cynic in me is saying that it will just be James on stage with his backing dancers going mental around him whilst he just sways a little.

JChan

I just watched James' insta story and the BBC is making the guy wake up at 5:15am, travel to Rotterdam and rehearse all in the same day. I assume it's to save money on hotels since all the other Big 5 countries arrived in Rotterdam yesterday xfaint

tararaaam

How safe is that also? Ιf he catches something on plane, that won't be detectable yet...Poor James.

Ali_

And he posted a story on Instagram after midnight that he'd finished packing his bags. He'll be falling asleep on stage!

Top Bottom