Sometimes I know my fire burns low
But as long as you're with me I'll never get cold
'Til day and night, 'til darkness and light
I never worry when you're by my side

Oh, feelings change and seasons fade
But nothing will burn us out
Nothing can stop us now

Out of the embers
You and I are gonna light up the room (Yeah, you and I gonna light up the room)
Out of the embers
There's a fire burning for you (Yeah, there's a fire burning for you)
I feel the heat here
There's still a chance for us
Down herе in the ashes, yeah, thеre's something growing
Out of the embers
You and I are gonna light up the room (Yeah, you and I gonna light)

Light up the room
Light up the room

You and me forever, we're free
We're cool under pressure, and that's all we need
So take my hand, and forget the past
We're in this together, there's no looking back

Oh, feelings change and seasons fade
But nothing will burn us out
Nothing can stop us now

Out of the embers
Out of the embers
There's a fire burning for you (Yeah, there's a fire burning for you)
I feel the heat here
There's still a chance for us
Down here in the ashes, yeah, there's something growing
Out of the embers
You and I are gonna light up the room (Yeah, you and I gonna light)

Light up the room

Out of the embers
Out of the embers
You and I are gonna light up the room (Yeah, you and I gonna light up the room)​

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Considering back up vocals don't have to be live this year I go out on a whim and assume they're all just dancers. I thought it would be mixed like in the MV, so an all male backing dancer line up surprises me a little.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Like that Bosnian thing has said, I'm in this forum only to spill hatred on somebody or something, so I'm gonna play the part again and spill some more hatred on this entry, after the news about their all male team. Seeing it miserably and predictably flop will be a sweet revenge for me.

And the way my friend on the other forum has called the "singer" ("uncharismatic l**d a*s") is sooo funny lmao

MopManMoss

Veteran
Like that Bosnian thing has said, I'm in this forum only to spill hatred on somebody or something, so I'm gonna play the part again and spill some more hatred on this entry, after the news about their all male team. Seeing it miserably and predictably flop will be a sweet revenge for me.

And the way my friend on the other forum has called the "singer" ("uncharismatic l**d a*s") is sooo funny lmao
Why are you so edgy all the time does it not get boring

mauve

Veteran

tenor.gif

Romeo

So your opinion on a song is dictated by whether the people on stage are men or women?

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Why are you so edgy all the time does it not get boring

Sometimes I just wanna see how it feels to be an ass, the way other people are

Dude, we are Eurovision fans.

So your opinion on a song is dictated by whether the people on stage are men or women?

I'm for full gender-equality and in 2021 we see countries in Eurovision acting like women don't exist, excluding them from the performances.

Romeo

I'm for full gender-equality and in 2021 we see countries in Eurovision acting like women don't exist, excluding them from the performances.

So it's okay for Eleni to have an all female stage but James is the devil for having only men?

You do realise that in a number of countries the women have more favourable conditions such as women being able to retire earlier than men. Women have 'female only' areas but no 'male only'.

If you want to have equality then it should have it both ways. And hating a song because there are only men on stage is a rather pathetic way to look at equality

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
So it's okay for Eleni to have an all female stage but James is the devil for having only men?

You do realise that in a number of countries the women have more favourable conditions such as women being able to retire earlier than men. Women have 'female only' areas but no 'male only'.

If you want to have equality then it should have it both ways. And hating a song because there are only men on stage is a rather pathetic way to look at equality

I hate this entry because it's bad-sounding, try-hard and cheap. Who's gonna vote for it?

MopManMoss

Veteran

Michael Rice had five female backing singers last eurovision didnt stop the song from being awful, why are you inventing a gender inequality issue that just straight up doesn exist? Im fed up of your attitude on this forum, no matter what the topic is you are always unnecessarily rude and hostile which is a real contrast to the membership here

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Michael Rice had five female backing singers last eurovision didnt stop the song from being awful, why are you inventing a gender inequality issue that just straight up doesn exist? Im fed up of your attitude on this forum, no matter what the topic is you are always unnecessarily rude and hostile which is a real contrast to the membership here

Ok fine, let's act as if all is good, there are not any problems in ESC that we should talk at all, and everything is perfect, magical and a glow with the light of a million fairies. Peace out

MopManMoss

Veteran
Ok fine, let's act as if all is good, there are not any problems in ESC that we should talk at all, and everything is perfect, magical and a glow with the light of a million fairies. Peace out
Ive not at any point said there are no problems in ESC but you are complaining about nothing did you said there was a problem with gender equality last eurovision when the UK had five female backing singers? Stop being so nitpicky about everything all you do is bring negativity to every thread you comment on

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Yeah, them sort of comments and insults may be fine for the edgelord bitchy members of .net but it's not here. Better you go there with your comments where you can all mutually wank eachother off in all your vapid glory instead bringing toxicity here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom