7 5.0%

6 4.3%

7 5.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
United-Kingdom-scaled.jpg

gingerale

True!! I actually thought about this right when I had posted this, lol. It was by far the UK's best entry since... well since Im alive probably

I just watched it. If someone was really robbed it was Lucie Jones. The staging elevated the song to other spheres. :love:
And yes: Also my favourite UK entry I can remember.

Loindici

Veteran
They will need a killer staging for that (even though i dont think any staging could pull this out of the bottom 5.) And we know the UK isn't the most creative in staging..

UK hired Halsey's director to stage them this year, so it could be a promising move. It doesn't guarantee a killer staging, but at least we can see what UK's trying to achieve here.

Franzilein

This is already such a grower. It's so uplifting, whenever I listen to it I just feel so happy xlove

Chrisiam

Uggh... I know I shouldn't think about next year, but now with you saying that I want Rag'N'Bone Man to represent us next year, but then I also don't want another ballad/slow song next year either.

Hell, that is even if we are still in the contest by then or that the BBC and BMG are still working together. I mean, sure, they can fall out and the BBC can work with another label but I shudder to think what they might dredge up on their own next year after this (relatively) strong a showing this year.

Kairit

This song indeed has quite a warm feeling and I couldn't even really point out what is exactly wrong with it or what it's lacking, but over-all it still leaves me quite unimpressed. And I definitely think that my last breATH part is really irritating. But it's a sweet entry and probably in the better half of most recent UK entries, just doesn't reach any new heights. They should be able to avoid the bottom 5 with this... But I want to expect more from the UK, it's time they really delivered.

Uto

Veteran
I think it's just me, but I find the "my last-breath" part cute. xkiss
It isn't just you, but if you said the opposite thing that would also hold true. Many people think it's just irritating.

yuya.rooo

I may or may not am catching myself singing it repeatedly at half past 1 in the morning. Maybe some parts of my brain do like the song.
I mean you can say what you want about it but it’s hella catchy xhelp

EscUKFan

On a slightly different note, Think About Things is at the top of UK Viral on Spotify! :oops:

Chrisiam

You can watch a live performance on BBC Iplayer from 10am on the 6th Mar and a interview with Graham Norton

Alright so, having heard his "live" performance I have to say that he dose sound a little better "live"; his voice sounds smoother and more soulful than it does in the studio version though I do feel it needs that extra bit of power to it that will likely come when it really is done live. Or at least I hope it does. But then given the setting it was likely that he couldn't have gone hell for leather with it (I think this was recorded the same day as the launch party thing so that may be why) so I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt there.

My over all impressions of the song itself hasn't really changed, I feel that with a good performance and good staging it could do respectively on the night its just important that it actually does end up doing those things.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

The only review we need and worth listening too. Danijela, who iz ov korz bik fen ov the Yurovizyon sonk kontest.

It is one of favourite entries x you heard it here first, see you in the UK next year. xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Also here is a video of her showing us the latest Slovenian fashion trends:

Mainshow

Veteran
:7: for the best British entry since 2012, btw.
Actually, I can't get its chorus out of my head. It's following me everywhere (on the streets, at work, when I take a walk with my dog)... seriously, I can see myself upgrading it soon + voting for it in May.

Good luck, UK xheart

Top Bottom