29 12.3%

30 12.8%

21 8.9%

24 10.2%

17 7.2%

40 17.0%

• Total voters

hugh

Graham Norton has just said SuRie has decided NOT to perform again. Don't blame her with the poor security.

Earthland2

Graham Norton has just said SuRie has decided NOT to perform again. Don't blame her with the poor security.

Yes, however sorry I don't feel for her, it would be dreadful to hear this bland song again :)

She is now 6 in the odds anyway.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Wow brave move if she's decided not to perform again. I thought she would have taken it. Her recovery though when she took the microphone back was absolutely legendary. A blessing in disguise that whole event happened to her I think.

grazy2266

This totally surprised me, I was at the Jury Final last night and the security was so tight. We were all searched by the police and no one could enter anywhere around the arena it was like it was totally blocked off from anyone.However, when you have fans standing by the stage it does always pose a security risk, last night there were plenty of guards along the stage to so called prevent this happening. However it can be very dark down by the front of the stage and these things can happen so quickly. Maybe fans need to be kept further back.

Jeansy

Just remember we refused Austria's song.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I am honestly proud of SuRie no matter our result, with how she's acted throught out the process since the NF and how professional she has acted, not to mention tonight and how she carried on regardless. I am thrilled we decided to send her. I'd like to see her go again honestly, with another, much better song.

On that note, the BBC need to take a LONG look at how they choose their entries. They must have been kicking themselves that they rejected Austrias song and then sat and watch it win the jury vote. Things have to change.

Franzilein

I loved how SuRie reacted. Her pissed off face was so – dare I say it – British :lol: I think our public honored it with that one point, and I'm glad that she didn't end up last.

GermanBango

Damn ... what a queen!
I would've honestly punched that dude straight into his stupid face (and that's coming from a pacifist) ...!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
If I was Surie, I'd be so grateful to whoever crashed the stage; finally people could remember an otherwise bland entry, and her angry pissed off attitude made her performance so much better than it had been in the beginning of the song... No wonder she didn't choose to undo it! :eek:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

musicfan

It's strange that they never apologise for stage invasions in Eurovision, but just pretend it never happened.

musicfan

If I was Surie, I'd be so grateful to whoever crashed the stage; finally people could remember an otherwise bland entry, and her angry pissed off attitude made her performance so much better than it had been in the beginning of the song... No wonder she didn't choose to undo it! :eek:

I don't think she was grateful that a stranger came on stage and manhandled her at all actually. I don't blame her for not wanting to go on the stage again.

Top Bottom