Contact us

UNITED KINGDOM 2010 - Josh Dubovie - That Sounds Good to Me

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Mike12

Muireanne said:
Last year (2009) Britain and France... this year (2010) Spain and Germany... you can't have it all at once from the Big4 it seems :lol:

It doesn't matter who send The big4 we won't win.. :lol:

jimcarrey

This song is great!!!? 12 pionts? from israel!!! :cool:

Margerita86

Mike12 said:
Muireanne said:
Last year (2009) Britain and France... this year (2010) Spain and Germany... you can't have it all at once from the Big4 it seems :lol:

You need to send something really, really good to win, but you are right most of the viewers aren't going easy on you.

And for those who watch the semi's you got a big disadvantage.
Besides I'd rather have a song with a trashy look than another ballad...

Mike12

Margerita86 said:
Mike12 said:
Muireanne said:

You need to send something really, really good to win, but you are right most of the viewers aren't going easy on you.

And for those who watch the semi's you got a big disadvantage.
Besides I'd rather have a song with a trashy look than another ballad...

It's clear that big4 will always play with the disadvantage of being heard only one time, so they must send something really very very strong, I'm agree with you.

rebeka

I have yet to meet anyone that likes or can remember the melody to Waterman & Co's lamentable Eurovision song "That sounds good to me" The programme itself was train crash TV, put together without care or passion, and that goes for the song too. In protest me and my husband wrote and recorded an alternative song. It's POP, it's happy, and it's called "Time stood still" Please go and have a listen, all comments welcome whether good or bad...enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz3himYwf6A

hoersturz

the song ain't that bad. it's just the cheesy arrangement, that ruins it.

ithanspain

I like it so much 7 points!!! :mrgreen:

First I don't like it but, after some listens I like it.
I think the electronic music base is simply fantastic, but the lyrics could be better.

It's a song that people hardly couldn't like at first listen cause it need at least 5 listens also I won't expect a lot about the performance.

As I said I like it so much 7 points.
Not that good as Jade but better than Scooch or the other last songs.

sapsan

There are many good and already famous singers in Britain. And we always waiting for something special from UK. But they send someone unfamous instead and too weak to compete with others (except last year) somehow. How many chances have been lost. (Spice girls, Atomic Kitten, Lighthouse family, Girls alloud, etc). And then you say that last positions is not fair to you and you have to stop to take part in Eurovision :|

ESCGirl

Well it's not our choice.
Famous people don't want to participate so what can we do?
There are loads of Eurovision fans in the UK so it would be a real shame for all of us not to be able to join in the fun so why withdraw?

Etl

The verses of the song are very interesting and promise a great song, but when the chorus comes in, I wanna xpuke

paddyirl

Well S.A.W's last big act was Steps, so hardly current music, ohh and of course One True Voice disaster which really highlighted his bad management and bad song choices. :roll:

Kirkland

Why should we send our best singers? They are already known around Europe and don't need Eurovision to launch a career or anything. I'm sorry but you can complain that we don't send our best singers or a list celebrities but I am glad we don't. If we are judged solely on how famous the person is we are sending then its not a singing competition.

Jade at least could sing last year compared to many of the singers these days. Besides no matter what we send we get told we are the worst blah blah blah. Even before we picked our song and singer we were told that we were the worst entry by people on this site. Then when we picked it we got the same response despite the fact that anyone with ears can hear that ours is certainly not the worse. I admit its not the best but neither is it the worse.

paddyirl

Jade was a proper singer/preformer, this is amateur. :roll:

Eurovision definatly won't launch his career, he will go straight back to obscurity.

Kirkland

It does not matter she started off the same as him in fact he sung in hyde park to a gigantic crowd so he started further ahead of her. I am not denying that he is not a good singer merely the fact that people expect us to send Leona Lewis when its obvious we never will. Why? because she does not need Eurovision.

Schlagerman1

To be honest, UK must have so many good musicians and artists in their country that they could just go on a street in like Liverpool and ask someone if they want to start a carrier in the UK with the only exception that they must compete for the country in ESC! :lol:

Seriously, why not just do that, pic an artist that BBC heard on Myspace, please make this person writes some songs, do an NF with like 3 songs and the winning song goes to ESC! And don't mind if it is something completly un-ESCish, it is what UK needs to win ESC! :mrgreen:

Top Bottom